My 10,000th post....

MikeyC

Hey, it's me. I don't know if you've heard of me, but I'm this guy that hangs around here and makes nonsensical posts on a frequent basis.

So this is my 10,000th post on this site. How is it that I've managed to amass so much crap in the 16 months that I've registered here? The answer is unsurprising: too much time, too little hobbies, too bored/lazy to get away from the computer.

Oh, and I like this forum and have made some cool friends from it. :) That could be it, too. Actually, I might go with that.

I was hoping for something existential and profound for my 10,000th post. Something deep, yet all you get is me hammering on about nothing again. Oh, well.

Okay, you want something deep? Here it is:

Ocean trenches.

Right, I'll stop now. :giggle:

hidwell

Well done Mikey, here's to another 10 000 posts . :bigsmile:

051010_awesomer_10000th_post_t.jpg

ImNotMyIllness

Whoa! Check out those stats. 20.72 posts a day. And I thought I was obsessed.

Well, you're funny and provide great feedback. I wonder what your prize is? lol

awkwardamanda

I figured it was you when I read the thread title. I think coyote is the only other one to make it to that point. Cheers!:brindis:

:bigsmile:

A lot has changed for you in the last 18 months Mikey! And you got the girl. I'd say its been a very productive time thusfar on spw. And I'm real proud of you:thumbup: x

coyote

meetings of the 10,000 posts and over club are wednesdays at 7 pm

don't be late

(it's your turn to bring the donuts)

Phoenixx

Hey, it's me. I don't know if you've heard of me, but I'm this guy that hangs around here and makes nonsensical posts on a frequent basis.
^ Actually I thought you were the guy who consistently changed his avatar picture to a different Simpsons character every time. :giggle:

Congrats on hitting that 10,000th post mark! :thumbup:

MikeyC

Thanks, all! I've still got LOTS of improving to go, but I have a good feeling about 2013. :)

meetings of the 10,000 posts and over club are wednesdays at 7 pm

don't be late

(it's your turn to bring the donuts)
Donuts are expensive in Australia. You'd better enjoy them!