music

arrina

I love music it is so wonderful even when i feel absolutly rubbish music can totaly make me happy

LOVE MUSIC :D

LibertadIlusoria

I know what you mean. When ever I'm feeling down, I go to my room and listen to CDs or listen to the music I have saved on my computer while surfing the web. I love it when I find songs that I can really relate to. It just makes me feel so much less alone. :)
I wish I was better at playing my instruments though. :(

arrina

I wish I could learn to play an insrument I am sure i would love it so much what is it that you play?

LibertadIlusoria

I played flute when I was in the school band (I quite band right after 8th grade though.) I don't know if I even still can play it though, since I haven't even attempted to in probably over a year. I also tried to teach myself to play the guitar, but I never really got the hang of it. I can also play a little bit of piano, though not very well.

the_recluse

Music is the greatest at times, i used to sing in a band, we played about 4 gigs, i used to be so nervous, i would feel sick, shake, worry, contiuously pace, sadly i just sort of would stand still and sing. Not what you really wanna see when you are watching a band, the thing is i love singing but im terrified. I kept seeing this boy and girl just laughing at me, i wanted to cry. I think though when i go to uni ill try and start again, learn guitar and all that stuff.

bluesman7

Music is definitely the best it puts you in a completely different world and nobody thinks about nonsense like whether you don't look like the media says you should and stuff. I love playing music only thing I do and it has made me much happier. Learning to play an instrument is one of the best ways to help with depression in my opinion. I really hope to share my music with the world one day. I've performed in front of a few people before, for some reason my SA isn't in my thoughts when I play and I'm glad. In case you're wondering I play guitar.