Music

Verynervous

I love rock music. I used to listen to rap but that's totally ruined with the garbage that's out now. Is there anyone else that feels weird sharing music you like with people too? I feel like if they don't like it they'll hate me or something.

One of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEKuttVRIo

Last edited:

AnxietyDave

I am probably going to give my age away with this reply, but I have never been into mainstream music really. I like a lot of the older metal like slayer, metalica, wasp, venom and those types of bands. But my likes spread across a wide variety of genres, others include cradle of filth, pixies, white zombie and love & rockets.

There are so many more that I could also mention, but I guess you all get the picture by now. Music is a very personal thing to me and so long as there is decent instrument playing and the words have meaning, then it is all good. ;)

mrb

i hate christmas songs when its near to christmas :mad: thats all you hear for weeks on end .... happy chrismas this, merry christmas that , sleigh bells in the freaking snow , santa and his happy reindeer that , santas coming to town this jezzzzzzzzz , hey santa shut up im trying to sleep :mad::D