Mr Chips

Emma

Is this fair?
There is this guy at work, he is really really really annoying, and really lazy and spends most of the day eating chips or hiding in the toilet, he doesn't have to answer the phones at work, and he gets his own lunch break before everyone else.......and our bosses never say anything.

What I don't understand is, that my boss moved my lunch and morning tea to be with everyone else because they didn't think I was being social enough with everyone else, so now I have to eat with this big group of people 8O

And I got caught hiding when the phone rang ( I hid in the filing room) and my boss caught me, and now I have to answer the phones otherwise people get annoyed with me.
:twisted: :evil: :evil: :(
How come I'm in trouble and he's not? How come he's not being moved around and forced out of his comfort zone? Damn Mr Chips!!! :twisted:

Niles

maybe there is some understanding between him and the powers that be? maybe they are aware that he has some issue/s so they cut him more slack than other people. it sounds like he has problems if he is behaving like that - but then again he ould just be an asshole ??