Moving Out!!!

BlackKids

So I've decided to move out of my parents house and my mind has basically gone into overdrive with worry.
What are the neighbors like?
Am I going to be lonely (basically the reason I haven't move out till now) ?
Can I handle living in a town where its busy ? I live in the country now and isolation kinda suits me lol etc etc
Then again its going to be sweet having my own space and hopefully getting better. Going back to college and fingers crossed for a girlfriend

eckoz

good luck man, cant wait till i move out. iv been dreaming about it for the last year or so..

sabbath9

Banned
Anthony works in the grocery store
Savin' his pennies for someday
Mama Leone left a note on the door,
She said,
"Sonny, move out to the country."
Workin' too hard can give you
A heart attackackackackackack
You oughta know by now
Who needs a house out in Hackensack?
Is that all you get for your money?

And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out.
Mmm, I'm movin' out. Ooh-hoo, uh-huh, mmmm

Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat
At night he becomes a bartender
He works at Mister Cacciatore's down
On Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
Yeah and he's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillacacacacacacacac
You oughta know by now
And if he can't drive
With a broken back
At least he can polish the fenders

And It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out.

You should never argue with a crazy mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mind
You oughta know by now
You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
Is that all you get for your money?

And if that's what you have in mind
yeah if that's what you're all about
Good luck movin' up 'cause I'm movin' out.

I'm movin' out...

AsHLeY

You're lucky you're actually moving out. I'm still kinda afraid to move out... mostly that I won't be able to make it on my own or afford what I need... really don't wanna come crawling back to my parents & feel like a failure! Obviously, I'm gonna have to get over it sometime.... hopefully soon

DaaaBulls

I just moved out of my parents house around 5 months ago and it is nice. Granted I lived in another city when I went to college but this is the first time I am in the same city and living all by myself in a place. Yeah the neighbor thing is a little sketchy, I pretty much just keep to myself but I really could care less what they think about me. But yeah man it is really nice being able to do what ever and when ever and not having the family around constantly. It does get lonely, I got a cat to help but there are times, especially in the beggining that it was almost depressing how lonely it was. I just made sure I had something to keep me occupied like I bought a new radio or a tv just to have something on to keep me company. I left as well hoping that this would lead to the girlfriend I was suppose to have many years ago, still hasn't happened but atleast I know living at my parents house won't be one of the things that stops it from happening.

madmike

I was at college this year and i found it hard enough staying there without coming back most weekends :/ I wish i'd stuck it out now, it'd make me feel so much more secure in my own skin, but unfortunately now i have no idea how i'd fare if i moved away from home. Luckily I have a few years left before i have to make any serious decisions about it...

2Crowded

I cant really afford to here currently cause i wouldnt be able to make it money wise unless i had a room mate to share expense ..& like im socialy advanced enough to stomach someone sharing my place that i dont know from a hole in the ground :)

Nack

Banned
Im 19 and don't even drive yet, nor have a cellphone, job, so moving out is out of the question until i get my life straight.

BlackKids

Im 19 and don't even drive yet, nor have a cellphone, job, so moving out is out of the question until i get my life straight.

Lol I smashed my cell phone when I was 19 and Social networking scares me. I'm far from ready.
I started to move stuff in today and two girls where sunbathing next door. I couldn't help but pull my shades down and have a good look :eek:. I got a smile but best chill. I don't wanna come across as some peado ;)