Motivation?

Soy Sauce

I have a serious problem with procrastination and motivation. I use to wonder why I struggled to get myself to get things done. I started to realize that it was mostly due to HH. When my hands are sweating, I don't really feel like doing anything, even if it doesn't involve social situations. Just simple things like cleaning the house, fixing something, messing with bills, etc. Just handling stuff with my hands when they are sweating disuades me from doing anything. Do any of you also react this way? It wasn't until I started Iontophoresis treatments that I realized how much HH held me back from doing such normal tasks that didn't even involve social interaction. When my hands became dry, that is when I would get things done that I had put off because of the sweating.

I'd also like to find out how HH has affected peoples employment. I have definitely stayed away from jobs that involved alot of social interaction. Recently I have been looking for a new job but its been hard because of the economy, job market, etc. I have been forced to consider jobs that barely pay above min. wage, but I've still avoided applying for jobs that require alot social interaction. I would even put off handing my resume in person until my hands were dry. My buddy is a manager at a Foot Locker and told me he could give me a job, but the idea of tying shoes in front of people with sweaty hands freaked me out! How crazy is that? I'd be interested to know what kind of work the majority of HH sufferers do. Has it affected your career path? My HH has affected mine in different ways. I've avoided jobs that involve social interaction, but I also suffered in school because I didn't like doing schoolwork when my hands were sweaty and I would always put off things like that until my hands were dry. This was before I discovered Ionto or drugs like Avert, so those times when my hands were dry were few and far between and wouldn't last for long.

Now that I use Iontphoresis treatments and have had decent success with it, I feel like a whole world of possibilities have opened up for me. I am currently doing Ionto treatments after letting the last treatment effects wear off and letting my hands go back to being sweaty all the time. This period in which my hands have returned to sweating like they used to, has highlighted these differences for me and reminded me of how bad things were. I will be more diligent in the future to perform maintenence treatments to avoid having to go back to the ol' days.