Mirtazipine

chris11

Hey, I've been on mirtazipine for about 3 months now. I was placed on it for insomnia. It has been working well for my sleep, however, I find that I have very little energy durring the day, in addition to a difficulty in concentration. So, what I was wondering was whether or not any of you, who have happened to be on it at some point, have experianced what I just described

mikestar

Banned
Hello Chris

Been on it for 9 months now and it has helped me in someways, I was on 30mg but now back to 15mg as am planning to come off it. Currently having serious side effects tho as a result of coming down. Been having horrifying nightmares which makes me wake up screaming and shouting trying to fight off attackers.

What time do you take your mitrazapine and which dose r u on?

chris11

Hello Chris

Been on it for 9 months now and it has helped me in someways, I was on 30mg but now back to 15mg as am planning to come off it. Currently having serious side effects tho as a result of coming down. Been having horrifying nightmares which makes me wake up screaming and shouting trying to fight off attackers.

What time do you take your mitrazapine and which dose r u on?

I usually take 30 mg about 1-2 hours before I go to bed. I've played with earlier doseages, but the effect is the same

I've been on it for about a couple of years now for the same reason. It does make me feel a bit more tired than usual and sometimes I tend to oversleep. I'm down to 15 mg now because I'm getting off it soon. It helps with my sleeping, I just don't want to be always dependent on it.