Mini Rant

Hey guys. Haven't been active for a while. A lot of things have changed in my life. Some for the better, some not so much. Anyway, today, I looked in the mirror, and saw crap. I gained some weight, you can hardly see my face under my facial hair, I still have no job, I'm slacking up on school, and my self esteem is going down the crapper. I'm tired of my girlfriend having to put up with this, as I feel I am only hampering her progress. I just feel like a big steaming pile of dung lol. Its like she is the only one trying to make this work and I am just here BSing. For all of you guys out there that want a girlfriend, its nice, but trust me when i tell you, It is much more work than you will EVER imagine and some times you will most definitely think to yourself "damn, I wish I were single again" lol. If you haven't been in a relationship before and think otherwise, take my word for it, I've had enough to know lol. Ok the rant may be done. But I may just come back and let some more things off.

Danfalc

Banned
Glad to see you back about mate though I wish it was under better circumstances.And yeah that's real talk about relationships,after the honeymoon finishes it's a constant balancing act of two people's needs and a lot more work than some people realize.

And that doesn't sound like you to be slacking off,hope you can find the motivation to try and get back on your feet a bit more.

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah it blows,but you have always seemed level headed and positive.It's been a big thing for you,all these massive changes.Just try and take your time,tackle the little things first and you will get back on top of things I'm sure of it.

xxaimsxx

Hiya nice to meet you :) I havent been on here that long so i dont remember you but what you said about going out with people yeah i'll agree its hard work.

Tangent

Banned
For all of you guys out there that want a girlfriend, its nice, but trust me when i tell you, It is much more work than you will EVER imagine and some times you will most definitely think to yourself "damn, I wish I were single again" lol. If you haven't been in a relationship before and think otherwise, take my word for it, I've had enough to know lol.

This is very true and I think people would do well to take heed.

I hope things improve for you soon.