may the lord forgive us

mrb

right now im pretty sure you lot and me have done something wrong in the eyes of our lord :) now here is the thread to ask for forgiveness :) ill start shall i ..... dear lord please forgive my weekend drunkeness , i dont mean to do it , but theres lots of offers on at the off licence at mo , im weak , please lord give me the Strength to walk away from the larger section ::eek:: ..... you know what i feel better already , now its your turn com on confess :D ... post edit oh and years ago me and my mates went up to a police car with a spray can and sprayed over the po , so it said lice not police .. um years ago but im asking the lord for forgiveness on here .........

Last edited:

mrb

oh so its like that is it :confused: all pretending your innocent :eek: jezzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

oh so its like that is it :confused: all pretending your innocent :eek: jezzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Innocent until proven guilty.

We may find that some if not most will have difficulties with this subject. Do not mind being proven wrong.

Have asked many times for forgiveness simply for being human.

Tiercel

Lord, I forgive Your apathy towards this world of Your creating.

Please forgive me for not trying hard enough. And for breaking so many women's hearts through the years. And for being such a miserable schmuck.