M.A.P!!! Don't miss it!

LA-girl

There is a VERY GOOD SEMINAR these days , 15. -23. september called:

bnr-main.jpg

Tonight will be part 4 out of 9 I think. You can see it on satelite or directly from the internet LIVE and/or watch the previous broadcasts on this site. I would recommend it to everybody, it is very interesting and informing and last but not least very biblical! :wink:

lesson13-05.jpg

You can launch it directly from this web-site:

Archive
MOST AMAZING PROPECIES
http://www.mostamazingprophecies.com/Resources/ProgramArchives/tabid/165/Default.aspx

Live Broadcast:
3ABN
http://www.3abn.org/tv.cfm

*Choose Todays program schedule > Choose your Time zone > Look for Most Amazing Propecies
*To watch LIVE: Go to the main site> Press Watch online > Show me the programs> Choose your preferred option> LEARN AND ENJOY!

(When you know what time the seminar is broadcasted live in your area, you can also vsit:
www.mostamazingpropecies.com
and press watch live!)

If you have any trouble feel free to PM me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lesson13-03.jpg

Have you ever wondered what the Bible reveals about these events or been puzzled by the symbols in Revelation?

The Bible states in Luke 21:25, "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring."

Scripture is filled with warnings about earth's final days. In fact, the first warning Jesus gave when he explained his return was; “Let no man deceive you”. But to not be deceived means you have to have knowledge and knowledge only comes through study.

If you are interested in expanding your knowledge of the book of Revelation and it's secret language, join Doug Batchelor and Dwight Nelson for a nine-day study deep into the timelines, cryptograms, and predications of the book of Revelation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

text.jpg

About The Speaker

Pastor Doug Batchelor

As a teenager, Doug Batchelor had everything money could buy—everything but happiness. His search led him to drugs, fights, and suicidal fantasies, but he still was convinced that life held no purpose. Before his search ended, a cave in the hills above Palm Springs became his home, and he eventually had to scavenge for food in garbage bins.

The happiness Doug wanted eluded him until the day he began reading the dust-covered Bible a fellow “searcher” had left in his cave. What happened next can only be described as a miracle!

His down-to-earth approach to living the Christian life stems from his own experiences. Pastor Doug is now President and Speaker for Amazing Facts Ministries, a worldwide evangelistic organization taking the gospel and the three angels' messages to the entire world.
[/b]

lesson13-02.jpg