LOOKS

LA323

how can u tell the diference btween people looking at u cuz they r interest in u, or people looking at u bcuz they notice ur anxiety, like when u sweat blush and all that, have any of u guys think about this???

tommydog

i dont think you can logically .. or should i say .. in practice .. tell the difference when you are in the midst of feeling some level of anxiety .. i think anything after mild anxiety and your judgment is completely shot and you take everything wrong.

so .. the way to tell .. is to not have anxiety. work on you anxiety overall .. and you will know how is admiring you and who is having a stab at you.

Anonymous

I know what you mean I can never tell the difference either!!....lol....I use to drive my boyfriend metal going on all the time "ohhh the're laughing at me"....or "I'm gonna go over there and wipe that smirk off there face!!"....lol...no matter what SP makes you look and feel stupid to yourself and to other people theres no getting away from it. As far as SP is concerned there is no 'Happy-Medium'.

I totally understand though all the same.

Melodyz

I avoid looking at people so I rarely notice people looking at me. Most of the time as I walk by someone I just assume they are. Guess that's just my anxiety.

Breakaway

I guess for me it's a paradox of sorts.

If I noticed a girl nervously blushing/sweating etc I would be intrigued because of it. You can tend to pick out people who are in similar situations to yourself. That's the paradox - you are noticing yourself being noticed - at least that's how I feel.

I suppose it depends on whether they are staring or looking.......