Looking to meet new friends in wales of south of uk

nicsa

I am female, 25 yrs old & in a long term relationship. Has social anxiety, HH, depression, insomnia & is possibly bipolar. Looking to make some friends and hopefully eventually meet up with like minded people of a similar age preferable in wales or the south of the uk. I am a vegetarian animal lover, a film buff, eclectic music fan & shortass with low self esteem.

castaway

Hello, I'm really new to this site but saw your post and thought I'd respond. I'm a 24 yr old female (also in a long term relationship) who has depression and social anxiety. I'd like to make some new friends as the only person I really see currently is my girlfriend - she also has social anxiety! I'm mainly vegetarian (aside from the very occasional fish) and I enjoy music, comedy, tv and film. I live in Cardiff. Feel free to get in touch if you like :)

Eluna

Hi im in south wales also! Im 25, also in a long term relationship. Am currently struggling with feeling very alone. Im here if you wanna chat x

nicsa

Hello, I'm really new to this site but saw your post and thought I'd respond. I'm a 24 yr old female (also in a long term relationship) who has depression and social anxiety. I'd like to make some new friends as the only person I really see currently is my girlfriend - she also has social anxiety! I'm mainly vegetarian (aside from the very occasional fish) and I enjoy music, comedy, tv and film. I live in Cardiff. Feel free to get in touch if you like :)
hey there, i like your username. it's weird cos i was talking about the movie of that name yesterday with my boyfriend as its one of my favourites yet i dont own it. you sound quite similar to me :) what is your top five fave movies? favourite band? do you have any tattoos?? how long have you been in a relationship for? i didnt expect to get any answers on here let alone someone living in south wales and cardiff right where i live! nic x

nicsa

Hi im in south wales also! Im 25, also in a long term relationship. Am currently struggling with feeling very alone. Im here if you wanna chat x
hey there eluna, is that your real name? apologies for the late reply! hope you still use this and you still want to chat with me :) where to in south wales do you live? i hate it here i really wanna travel especially to the USA. although i havent even seen much of wales. see ya x