Looking For Better Days With New Ideas

kasra

hi
i'm new to this forum , i've been blushing for 4 years now and the whole time i've been looking for a cure , " the whole time " .
people look at me like i'm crazy because now i am a totally introvert person with a mysterious life , tonight i'm invited to a party but i can't attend it and i'm getting crazy about it not because i'd like to be there but the question which i'm asking the whole time is " why i can't be there ? "
my closest friends are even strange to me , like last night i was hanging out with'em and i was thinking what am i doing out there , and the whole time i was thinking about what i got notified with recently ...
everytime i go to have myself washed , i use to lay down in the bathroom , like old times before i feel like a blusher , having laid on the wan of the bathroom and having hot water which made me feel really good and i enjoyed it but recently i just could have a cold quick shower otherwise i was going to have a reddened face/ears with anxiety for pretty half an hour which really drove me insane and even more anxious .
i got noticed which everytime after a hot bathroom which i used to blush as hell , everytime i apply salt to my skin , i can make my blushing senseless or make it go away .
i wanted you to try it too and let me know , and i also wanted to give an idea to you guys ..
we know that blushing is something physically and please do not take it wrong which it's mentally because it's not and if you think it is , you're just fooling yourself and giving an end to your treatment journey .
we should be our own doctors , we should be the heroes ( the people which do something for the first time and making it easy for the rest of the people ) for our own and the others .
we blush in different ways for different physical reasons and there's is a cause for this which we are not aware of it , so let's consider the whole situation , let's share the whole situation and find something common .
soon we will see we can find some treatments for some groups .
just like this ...

kasra

my name is : kasra
i'm blusher for : 4 years now .
the other physical issues : barrett's esophagus , duodenitis , skinny and can't gain weight , food intolerance .
mental mood : introvert , dissociable .
history before blushing : confident , social person , out going .
what made me feel better : quit smoking , changing diet , stop taking medications , applying salt to my skin .
any sudden accident/changes : i used to take some pills ( contained insulin ) which made me eat like crazy and for first time in my life i gained too much weight .
what i'm suspicious it to be : histadelia
what i tried and it was not useful : zoloft , anti histamines , cognitive behavioral therapy .
what i am up to : 500mg calcium p/d , 500 mg methionine p/d , vitamin C ( natural sources )

kasra

facial blushing is not a problem itself and we got to stop searching for the hotkeys like blushing , flushing , etc .
this is the part of the other issue , an underlay cause exists and we need evidences and informations , we can not consider biological maters with our own logic , nature has its own logic and we got to find out what it is .
we have to discover a new problem but firs we need to find out what the problem is due to , we have many informations everywhere which we can use but the negative aspect of it is complications which the vast of information makes ! we're drifted away , we have the problem in our eyes and we live with it every day but we need to think altogether and this can be achieved if and only if we find things in common .
guys i have many friends out there but i feel they are not my friends no more , you are my friends , we all have the same issue which affected the whole parts of our lives .
please do not ignore it and just try to refresh and think about it , a new start .
we can only achieve to things if and only if we can make them easy as our understanding , do not follow the information and get urselves tired , let's try something which is useful , let's find the common factors .
i mean look at you , you're living with the problem without a improvement ( unless you take drugs and the effect is just temporary + having negative side effects ) , and why you think it's not happening to us ?
it's not something without a cure , we're not concerned in a useful way .
hope i'm clear enough to tell you , we're losing the moment of our lives and life never cares you live it with blushing or without it !

Last edited:

doesit

hi there not many in this part of forum :) blushing for most people is cause of sensitive sympathetic nervous system,which secretes adrenaline,to the body in every more demanding social situation,thus not only it makes your heart beat faster but your whole body prepares for a fight,the only problem is the social situations that make us feel anxious and blush are no dangerous or deadly,and the only other solution to act is blush and be embarrassed,as this is one of natural ways to express fear,weakness and etc.Well this is one of my theories anyway :) i guess everyone could write one.And to find a cure one would have to change mentally,or some form of medicine to control nervous responses or etc.

kasra

@ doesit tnx for reply , but let's not get drifted away from the main topic .
dude flushing/blushing is not only about social situations , it's like pain in ass even if u're alone with you at home , burning sensation , palpitation , depression , etc .
there is something wrong which appears in this way , please let's do it with the nature's logic not with the informations we gathered from anywhere !
just do as wht i did , write everything about you ... what happens if we try it ?
i'm sick of staying home while my friends are at parties and having fun , let's do something for god's sake!

doesit

Well telling the truth i do get them sensations burning sensation , palpitation , depression , etc ,but when im alone they dont really bother me and i can cope with it,its only work environment or unforeseen social situations that cause blushing and panic in me,and aswell i dont have much problems with parties or going out aspect as it usually includes drinking :) or some form of activities where the stress isnt that bad.You sound like a young person and i would advise you take life as it comes and dont punish yourself by isolating from social life because of such small things :] otherwise speak to your family doctor and you might get something to make it easier.I dont want to sound rude but as i said in my previous post theres only two ways to go about this thing.

kasra

do not get me wrong :)
you're talking in a way like you're not a blusher ! dude i'm not a kid trying to get hide at home , we do blush for different reasons and i expect you understand this at least , when there is no fun for me out there in a party with a red face i don't see any reason to attend it ! hope you know what i mean .
you call it a small thing ? i call it a huge disaster , because we're tackling with it in different ways and we have different life styles and different situations .
good to see that you can handle such situations that i can't :) .