Long story

SadAngelOfLove

Okay so my life really sucks right now and I dont know what to do. My love of one year and four months broke up with me a week ago and its been hard being separate alone. We are still best friends and love each other and may be together again. But there is a problem-- everything that has made us argue is because of his friends as well. Every day so far he has been hanging out with a different friend or his usual group, he will be hanging out with me too but rarely. Thats not really the problem but its that his group of 4 friends, 3 of them hate me i think. What happened was when i was dating him, I talked to one who I will call Mal because she is not a nice person. I talked to her for a while because i wanted to be her friend and know her more because she was my bf's friend. Well i have anxiety so sometimes i would send her messages when i was freaked out. She got mad and when they had this big party, she invited my bf and everyone but me and even told me about it without inviting me. I asked her if i could go and she was like "yeah I'll ask" and when I asked about it, no reply. She did not want me to be part of the group despite how I was nice to her and everyone, I had invited their group to parties. I was trying my best to be nice to her and now she creates problems by making up things and getting my friends to turn against me. She is also a manipulator of men, she gets her guy friends to do whatever she wants including my ex of course. So I found out also she is ruthless and is a pretender of being sweet. She is being a problem because I just had hanged out with my ex/best friend and he was like "Oh I have plans with Mal". That freaked me out because she is controlling him. Im worried that if we get back together which can happen, she will keep trying to control him and be really rude to me still despite how i treated her nicely.

Is this something you can carefully bring to his attention? And perhaps elaborate that you're trying to maintain your friendship with him and that his other friend is making it hard to do so?

You can't change his friend or be her friend if she's not receptive - but he still has a mind of his own, so your best bet is to address your concerns via him.