little known

It is a constant thought.

Much research done. All pointing toward a woman thinks a man near or around the age of 30 and no real sexual, relationship experiences is, in polite words, a turn off.

Words I have found to describe this man with no experiences; creep, weird, what's-wrong-with-him....

Is a man with no real sexual, relationship experiences at this age around 30 a turn off to women?

I have wondered if it would make sense posting this here as a lot here are dealing with the same unfortunate circumstances, problems.
Would I/we see real honest replies? Or will we see masked "no of course not"?

MarionBerry

You sound like you've already made up your mind. But I hear your challenge and I will submit my reply.

A guy around 30 with little sexual and relationship experience?

"what's wrong with him?"

and then I rub my greedy little hands together and grin "ooooh, someone to train....."

dottie

well, do you think of a female with no real sexual experiences ~30 a turn off? usually, people tend to look for others on a similar experience level.

NP88

I would think it would be a turn on to be someones first. Whether the urge comes from something purely sexual or something emotional. I don't know what matters to you. But I can see this obviously worries you greatly. I haven't had sex in a long while and my mind gets filled with negativity much like your experiencing. I often think people are judging me for that reason and that it's preventing me from having a relationship because people think Im strange. Though lately I just try to brush those thoughts away because it's my self perceived negativity that's preventing me from ever meeting anyone. Not anything external. You came looking for a definitive answer to that question and there is none. Everyone's different and if you look for new experiences in life you will find them. Also good answers above me.

twiggle

An honest answer? Okay here goes...

My answer really does depend on what they were doing in their 20's - I would be put-off if I thought they had spent the last 10 years looking too hard for a relationship/sex. But if their lack of experience doesn't bother them, it probably won't bother me either.

I am turned-on mostly by people's hobbies and passions for things, not by their history of dating.

MotherWolff

Banned
Something like that wouldn't turn me off or anything. MotherWolff is more concerned about a man's personality than anything else.

Section_31

Part of its finding the right kind of woman ;). No two people are alike. Some may think that, others may think its attractive. Hell, ive run into woman at star trek conventions who liked me when i was wearing my voyager uniform :p.

Its all about the type! ;)

If that is all the baggage he has, it is not bad at all actually. As long as he is not bitter or a woman-hater.

Coming close. Trying to see other ways about it. Have run with and into a lot of stupidity in my trails. Scratching head stupidity. Or maybe its my stupidity. Slightly confused.

It makes me feel a bit better knowing its not thought to be a big problem. Feel like it still is though. Grew where it was bad to be virgin or not out "banging" women as other men would put it.

just don't tell anyone until you find someone you can be sexual with. it's noones business but your own.

So what would one do in my situation when a potential mate decides to become closer and I have no clue what she is doing or what she wants. Certainly she'll become frustrated, annoyed and find out he has no clue how to "treat" a woman. (I've seen that line used many times by women on those sites).