Life

montejocarlo

I've seen many people in the forum who seem very interested in understanding the workings of the universe. We all have different beliefs regarding the matter and we like sharing them to others.

I myself had been obsessed in the subject and had my share of extensive "research," and there's one particular book that I found useful and truly profound. It's called "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle

If you're going to read it, I suggest you keep an open mind and avoid comparing. I also need to warn you that this book has a very radical view of life. If you fall short of understanding, it can make you feel that your efforts are pointless.

I recommend this to everyone, especially to those who are in a state of depression. You might find it helpful.

Here's a link for the book:
http://theyogapathtransforms.com/Documents/The power of Now- Tolle.pdf

Feathers

I've heard some people rave about this book, haven't read it yet...

I was very interested in universe and its beginnings and meaning of it all etc when I was younger (end of high school or so) we had long discussions with a classmate lol... I think I sort of then made up my mind and don't feel drawn to these books so much anymore...
Maybe I'll read it later if I get into such a 'phase' again... :)