Life Sucks

Ken

Ok I hope this rant makes sense. I just needed to get it out of my system.

I am so fucking tired of life. I always feel mentally drained, and it seems so damn hard to get motivated to do anything. In fact, my apathy has probably been what has prevented me from just killing myself and getting it over with so far. I just end up feeling numb all the time. Its like I just don't care about life. I look around and see others who have succeeded so easily and people that I knew in highschool that have seemed to really grow up, leaving me in the dust. Though if I try to talk about this to my psychologist, I just end up freezing up, thanks to the social anxiety. Its so damn hard to tell anyone about how I am really feeling. It just sucks feeling so alone and worthless all the damn time.

recluse

Hi i'm sorry you feel so bad. I feel the same way. I have a really hard time getting out of bed in the morning and even hobbies which i normally enjoy just feel a chore.

I know exactly what you guys mean, I've been doing really good lately when it comes to trying to go out and change myself for the better. But it seems like half the time I'm sitting at my computer listening to music and being depressed. The only reason I'm still alive is because I keep telling myself that the future will be better and also I love my family and my couple friends back at home to put them through the pain of losing a loved one..I don't know what I'm going to do...

ioanna

many times i feel like you but you know something?life worths even if we have problems,it is beautiful no matter what..we just need someone to remind us