Life is finally turning around :)

dannyboy65

In one year my life has never changed so drastic. I went from terrible mental illness, drug abusing, bullying, and being a loner for most of my life. My anxiety was so bad I would be depressed all of the time, eventually I resorted to drugs and alcohol. In one year I got clean, I made more friends then I ever had. I beat my mental illnesses, I am now a more mature adult then I used to be. I'm looking into getting my own place and I know what career I want. I took control of my anxiety I don't even remember when I last had an anxiety attack. I meditate, take vitamins, eat healthier, go to the gym. I've made so many friends and I'm still getting my required sleep and keeping my marks up. I took every negative person out of my life. On Wednesday I even had my teacher walk up to me and thank me for being in her class, she said I was full of energy, friendly, social, and hilarious. For once in my life I feel free and so happy I have never felt any of this ever. Finally my life is turning around for the good. :)

uncle

Did you get professional help and take medication?

I wish you continued success!

dannyboy65

I keep taking my medication as scheduled along with doing exercises like meditation. I stay positive with everything and I push myself out of my comfort zone to succeed. It was a hard road but anyone can do this. You just have to keep pushing yourself.

MotherWolff

Banned
In one year my life has never changed so drastic. I went from terrible mental illness, drug abusing, bullying, and being a loner for most of my life. My anxiety was so bad I would be depressed all of the time, eventually I resorted to drugs and alcohol. In one year I got clean, I made more friends then I ever had. I beat my mental illnesses, I am now a more mature adult then I used to be. I'm looking into getting my own place and I know what career I want. I took control of my anxiety I don't even remember when I last had an anxiety attack. I meditate, take vitamins, eat healthier, go to the gym. I've made so many friends and I'm still getting my required sleep and keeping my marks up. I took every negative person out of my life. On Wednesday I even had my teacher walk up to me and thank me for being in her class, she said I was full of energy, friendly, social, and hilarious. For once in my life I feel free and so happy I have never felt any of this ever. Finally my life is turning around for the good. :)

Dude! You rock! I love reading about things like these!