Lately

Tab

I've been getting high and drunk. I love being high, it gets me out of my boring life. and being drunk provides hours of entertainment. I get high with a couple buddies and its awsome, but I usually drink alone. I know I am starting to push it a little. In the mornings I wake up kinda shaking cuz I need a drink. I always tell myself I won't do anything today, but I feel if I'm not high or drunk I won't have any fun. Its starting to become a problem for me ::(:

Off The Wall

Hm, it's going to be alot more unfun if you do keep going, it'll caues you alot more problems then just being unfun!

I use to drink like a fish because i to found it made me more of a fun person to hang around everyone loved me when i was drunk. When i was sober i was boring as no one cared to talk to me much. But then i realised "i'd rather be hated for who i am then loved for who i'm not!" (however that quote goes. so true).

I can't give you much advice, as i just woke up oneday and my body couldn't handle anymore booze i'd feel sick 24/7 it made my anxiety worse (gosh the hangovers from when i did drink my my anxiety worse), so yeah i just stopped..

but if you think your developing a problem, i mean try to stop.. but if you can't do get help! it's so much easier to kick the habit now then it will be in months or years to come.. :)

and there most definately will be people in the world who find you fun just being you! and for the people who don't.. who cares they arn't worth knowing...

Celephaïs

I feel you. I started out very innocently drinking a few because it made me more sociable. But I've had so many experiences where my drinking has gotten out of hand and I've ended up doing crazy things that I regret. I learned that I just had to quit drinking altogether when I'm out in social situations. I still haven't learned my lesson online yet though, I guess, because I always come back and delete my posts out of embarrassment the next day lol. So be careful.

Been there. Online journals are the worst. If I'm drunk around people and politics are brought up it's like a fire starts in my head and I get diarrhea of the mouth. Blacking out and forgetting what you did is horrible too. The bad thing is
that booze for some reason is the only thing that makes me comfortable with myself around others.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Tab I guess you better stop before it´s too late. I´ve never drunk myself but alcohol is never good - esp. in the long run. It´s common sense, same as with drugs.