Last One To Respond Wins!

Maybe it contains ancient and grand wisdom modern people need to hear. Like; that apple pie is somehow to path to eternal salvation! :D ..Probably not -that- exactly, but still. :3

Rembrandt Broam

Maybe it contains ancient and grand wisdom modern people need to hear. Like; that apple pie is somehow to path to eternal salvation! :D ..Probably not -that- exactly, but still. :3

Careful that the Brotherhood of the Giant Sized Midnight Win don't hear you talking like that. They've guarded the secrets of a***e p*e for thousands of years. They won't take kindly to you shouting about it all over a public forum. If you spot anyone dressed sort of monk-ish following you around, run! ;)

Pfft, that Brotherhood is a hoax! They can stuff that delicious apple pie in their big fat a- *abrupt loss of connection*

*disappears forever, and other then a few pie crumbs, no trace to be found*

Last edited:
^ They -give- those away in Heaven. I'd give you guys one, but you know, you're so alive and everything. It's against the rules.. ~W~

:eek:

Aw, send me one anyway?

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please? :3

Oh, alright. What solar system do I send this to, MidnightStar? :3

Are you sending it through comet express mail? :3

You'd think so, but no. Heaven doesn't have that kind of budget for quality service. |3

They use interstellar UPS. So expect a UPS-van ship soon. :3

Turn off your orbit thusly, you know, otherwise they end up right back here. :B