Just how normal are you?

Orlando

Rhian,

I tried the test and thought it was funny. I did a little better than you but am still less than 5% human. Oh well, maybe I'll get a movie part in the next Star Trek movie. (LOL)

Live Long and Prosper. :D

Rhian

Don't Frown!

Hey, don't frown....We're just UNIQUE :p
Do you REALLY wanna be like the rest of humanity? Not just being able to go out and be around others....just generally like the rest of the population? Social Phobics tend to be more sensitive then most.

Orlando

Hi, Dan & Rhian!

Dan,

Rhian is right. Let's try to look on the positive side. I'm 4% human. So that would me I am the equivalent to a person's armpit or kneecap. (LOL). :) :) :wink: :)

Rhian

Hi Orlando

Ewwwww......an armpit?? Yuck
The three of us together could nearly make a whole arm!! LOL
:D :wink:

Orlando

Hi, Dan & Rhian!

hahahahaha......Or maybe all three of us could make up 2 armpits and one toenail.....(O.k. I'll be the toe-nail if no one wants to.) LOL. :D :wink:

Rhian

LOL

Hmmmm....they are both pretty yucky....I'll have to check the job descriptions. Would there be alot of sweating involved? And would the armpit be shaved or hairy? I don't think I could handle being a sweaty hairy armpit... :D

Orlando

Dear Chicken Salad,

You're score implies you are an 'eyebrow.' Only God knows how important eyebrows are to the body. Can you imagine walking around and getting all that dust in your eyes. I only say this. Hey, I 'm just a toenail. I have really no functional use. For women, I get painted. For men, I just smell. I would rather be an eyebrow. Want to trade places? :D :D :wink: :D

Green

I'm 1% normal too. I think that's a good thing- I mean imagine how boring the person who got 100% is?

toeknee

Ok so what is Normal? just because we don't live up to an expectation of how the world is supposed to view people does not mean we are abnormal, just different and theres nothing wrong with being different.
If we were to visit other cultures I'm sure many of their habits, rituals and behaviour would appear abnormal to us because its different to our way of life and anything that deviates from what is considered the "norm" is thought to be abnormal. So again I ask all of you describe to me what normal means? Everybody has a different idea on what he or she expects to be the norm and anything which doesn't fit into this category is seen as "not normal".

nomane1

I am almost :)))

That is the result i pasted.. :)) I am better!!!!!!!!! :) But here on this page :)

"your score is 15% consistent with a normal personality profile. You're most like others in the area of somatic sensitivity. "

But not enough... I am trying something else.. I will let all of you know

Skip

Your score is 97% consistent with a normal personality profile. You're least like others in the area of gender identity.

I think this test is a little messed up. 97% consistent with a normal personality. I wish. :(