It's getting crazy...

arsenalwa

ok, so, I usually don't know how to explain what I'm feeling or trying to say, so bear with me.

I'm getting seriously, incredibly sensitive.. to human suffering. It's getting to the point of being unbearable. I have been thinking about making a thread about this for some time but after reading zav943's latest thread "I've resloved myself to having no friends" I just felt I have too. I have an incredible amount of emotions, of love, locked inside me and just wanna come out. especially towards every single one on this site since I just feel I relate to every single post everyone makes. I just really love you guys lol. seriously, I hate to see you suffering. I feel incredibly bad with every new thread someone makes about their pain. and I feel I really really want to help them somehow. but I can't. I don't even try to post on replies to these threads anymore cause I don't feel I will say anything of value. I just watch in silence.

I get on here alot more on the last few days. tonight, moving on from a thread to thread. from someone hurt to another. and listening to the same song over and over while reading. it felt like watching a sad movie. it just seems so unfair. I don't think anyone of you, anyone of us, deserves this.

Even in real life now, I see anyone in pain, I feel like I want to hug them, help them, want them to be happy. my SA wouldn't let me do any of that. but I just feel this extreme love to anyone I see suffering now. even though I don't know them.

I just get really emotional seeing/reading about people feeling any pain. I suffered really much in life. sometimes I feel that I'm yet to find someone who suffered more than me. but I don't seem to care about myself anymore.
I get emotional from the slightest things now. my emotions are simply being ridiculously extreme.

at the same time, I feel this "hate" now towards anyone who shows any sign of not giving a damn about other people's feelings, racism, hate, violence, or any act of anything that just seems evil or unkind or very stupid in anyway.

I tried to explain this the best I could... and once again, I love every single one of you guys, alot!

Last edited:
Amen to that, you're a good person for caring, Arsenalwa. :3

Most of the time I feel the same.. I'll read their post and think to myself ''Oh wow''. Then when I start writing a reply I notice half way through (1000 characters in or something) that the reply doesn't contain any good advice at all, it's just a pep-up talk most of the time that probably wont help.

I guess sometimes it's better to just be there for that person, rather then saying nothing at all. Not everything has to be profound, helpful and original. People sometimes find great strength in nothing, as long as that ''nothing'' comes from a warm, friendly place. ;3

No, you're not weird... you're just trying to be human in an inhuman world. I do think that you need to distance yourself to some extent.. otherwise, all the suffering will get to you eventually. At least that's what I think.

I get a lot of what you're saying.. I don't think you're weird at all.. In fact I've felt like this a lot these past two years.. One of the reasons why I stopped watching the news ::eek:: It seems like such an evil world sometimes

I like to think that one of my goals, when I've hopefully got rid of my social anxiety, is do something to help the world in whatever way I can.. I know it sounds cheesy.. But you know just work with somethin that means something.. doing some good for human or animal or nature.. whatever.. It helps me to think that somehow.

I think that the world would be a lot better if more of your kind were around. But of course you have to take care of yourself first..

tweetebird

Hi arsenalwa! :) I have many of these same feelings as you.

You're not crazy :p You may want to google "HSP" or "Highly sensitive person". It's a genetic difference than can make a person sensitive in many ways, physically and emotionally.

arsenalwa

I get a lot of what you're saying.. I don't think you're weird at all.. In fact I've felt like this a lot these past two years.. One of the reasons why I stopped watching the news ::eek:: It seems like such an evil world sometimes

I like to think that one of my goals, when I've hopefully got rid of my social anxiety, is do something to help the world in whatever way I can.. I know it sounds cheesy.. But you know just work with somethin that means something.. doing some good for human or animal or nature.. whatever.. It helps me to think that somehow.

I think that the world would be a lot better if more of your kind were around. But of course you have to take care of yourself first..

I've always wanted to do the same thing.

arsenalwa

Hi arsenalwa! :) I have many of these same feelings as you.

You're not crazy :p You may want to google "HSP" or "Highly sensitive person". It's a genetic difference than can make a person sensitive in many ways, physically and emotionally.

hey I googled it and found some kind of a test on a site and the result said I'm definitely HSP! so yeah, I guess I am.

arsenalwa

No, you're not weird... you're just trying to be human in an inhuman world. I do think that you need to distance yourself to some extent.. otherwise, all the suffering will get to you eventually. At least that's what I think.

yea I do realize that. it's not easy though. it's getting worse with time.