It ends NOW!

oolceeoo

I am 26, I have been living with severe palmar, armpit, and feet hh for almost 17 years now. It controls my life, makes me isolated and alone. But it ends now! I am SICK OF IT. I have tried EVERYTHING except surgery: botox, drugs, anti-persperants, iontophoresis, and NONE OF IT WORKS. I have noticed that I seem to sweat more when I am digesting something.

So I have come to the conclusion that it is something that I eat. I am going to fast until it stops. My body must be ridding itself of some nasty toxins because I have a nasty taste on my tongue and film and my hands get the slimy sweat. So I am going to fast drinking nothing but water until my body rids itself of these toxins and once and for all I will be free! Free from the misery, free from the solitude, free from the constant struggle and difficulty with this "life". I am sick of living like a dead person! Enough is enough!

I'm not depressed, I'm ****ING MAD!!!~!!!

Last edited:

oolceeoo

Ok guys, so here is an update:

I did a water fast for 30 hours. Going on the last hour I had to lay down, and I could barely move. My eyes couldn't stay open and to say the least I was very humbled by it. I was feeling EXTREMELY SICK to my stomach, and I felt like I was going to puke, without food in my stomach! I could feel this intense sickness in my stomach, like my stomach was digesting SOMETHING BAD, but what I didn't know. During this intense period of weakness, my sweating completely stopped and I felt 'normal'. I live with roommates and they wanted to go see a movie, but I didn't have enough energy to get out of bed. I had to eat something lest they find out just how weak I was.

So I went and ate some sushi. After I ate the sushi, I had INTENSE bowel movements, I'm talking completely watery diarrhea. Not your normal "I ate McDonalds and now I have to shit type", it was watery. Every 15 minutes my body would seem to 'flush' out more of this nasty stuff. There was so much coming out I was actually shocked.

The interesting part is this diarrhea was similar to the sweat. Guys, I truly believe that our constant sweating is our body trying to rid itself of some really nasty stuff. But we don't give it any time to get rid of the stored crap because we're always eating new food. Our constant sweating may be our body telling us "hey, I'm getting rid of a bunch of crap that's stored in you now, and this is the only way I know how."

I am going to try to be more brave and see if I can go past 30 hours, I've read the weakness and sickness is the body rapidly getting rid of toxins. When we are constantly eating, our body tries to slowly rid itself of toxins by constant sweating, but we keep introducing new crap into our system hence constant sweating!

My sweating has now returned, and I believe it is because I didn't fast for long enough and I gave in and ate when my body was not finished flushing out all the shit.

Please let me know what you think about this, because I believe that our sweating problem can be directly correlated with stored crap in our bodies. We may actually be fortunate that our bodies are constantly sweating because this could be a sign to stop eating crap, when most people just eat and eat and eat and just have an entire body of weak, unhealthy cells. Our bodies may just be more efficient and telling than other people's. I honestly believe that there is no quick fix to hyperhidrosis but only through fasting, proper diet, and exercise will you see a reduction in sweating.

I did this water fast a few months ago and now my body VIOLENTLY rejects chicken. I'm talking my blood starts to boil and my whole body gets red, like its an allergic reaction. I think they put bad shit in the food we eat and when we fast our body becomes better at telling us "Don't eat that!"

Last edited:

MyHyperhidrosis

I disagree.

I know my hand sweating is caused by brain telling me im scared of something when im not really. I can be bone dry in my palms but the second someone shakes my hand or i know im about to be introduced, they turn into sponges. i know when it will start. i get a feeling of something rushing through me and i get hot and my hands get wet in like 5 seconds.

Moonchild

Sure they put nasty shit in what they sell for food. But oolceeoo,
I think not eating at all is not such a good idea. Just my point of view.
Sushi makes me sick too, it is raw fish and raw flesh is heavy
for a stomach digesting only water for so many hours.
Why don't you try fruit and vegetables instead of waterfast? Fruit is absolutelly
clean of toxines and will provide you all the vitamines you need

Stuckwithme

Sorry, I don't buy for a second that HH is the cause of food and what you eat. It has nothing to do with that, except if you are fat and then you will obviously sweat a bit more because you're heavy.

Fairy001

I think it is plausible that you have food allergy, however...... what good will fasting do for any length of time, as you don't know what food you are allergic to? You could fast for 3 weeks, eat something and it could all start over again. It could be one flavouring or preservative that is common in food that disagrees with you.

Also, perhaps the sweating stopped when fasting due to dehydration? I know you were drinking water, but we get the majority of our fluid through food. You would have to drink a huge amount of water whilst fasting so you don't get dehydrated. Needing the loo after you ate could have been anxiety or maybe you had a bug of some kind.

I think you should see a doctor about this fasting, it doesn't sound that safe to me.

Peace

oolceeoo

The watery diarrhea started before I started eating again, but it became more pronounced after I ate. The sushi was not the cause of the watery diarrhea. What I believe to have happened is after I introduced new food into my stomach, this forced my digestive system to 'flush' out more crap that has built up into my system. The same thing happened when I did my last fast, I ate 2 apples after the fast and the diarrhea commenced after wards. If I continued with the fast, and was brave enough to make it through the intense weakness and hunger, then maybe I wouldn't be sweating at all right now.

I am not overweight. I am 5'11 and weigh about 150lbs, I am skinny. But, I notice that in my stomach area it feels like there is a 'water' weight there. When I urinated during the fast, my piss was dark yellow and hot, not too healthy looking piss. If I relax my stomach it protrudes and it feels like there is water there. I have read that during the first few days of a water fast if you can get that far, the body rids itself of WATER weight, not body fat or muscle.

And why would you not buy for a second that HH is caused by the food you eat? Are we not in agreement that some truly bad stuff is put into our food for the sake of reducing "costs" to make the food? Could it be that our "overactive" nervous system is simply our body finding any excuse it can to rid itself more of toxins?

I've been to countless doctors about HH, and they only offer quick fixes, I DO NOT believe that there is a quick fix to HH, but only by a drastic lifestyle change can it be overcome. Imagine that after several years your body is constantly flowing with dirty water. In the attempt to cleanse itself, the body sweats either constantly or easily triggered by external events such as meeting someone or around many people. Since we do not allow our bodies to rapidly flush out the dirty water flowing through our bodies, our body secretes this dirty water through porous parts such as the face, underarms, hands and feet, where the skin is most porous. Also in our pee and our breath does it get secreted.

I am going to attempt to do a longer fast in the next couple days, hopefully braving out the weakness and hunger to see if my sweating stops.

Stuckwithme

I don't buy it because of all the countless hours I spent reading about sweating, the nervous system, our blood system and talking to dermatologists. HH is inherative, it doesn't have anything with food to do. If it was that simple I am sure there would be a cure or at least HH would be better understood.

There has already been studies about food and I've read those studies and it didn't help anyone except for a placebo effect in some people. I think people are just desperate so they are ready to believe anything.

If you think it helps you, go ahead, but in my opinion it doesn't sound plausible. I know vegeterians who suffer from bad HH.

I am going to attempt to do a longer fast in the next couple days, hopefully braving out the weakness and hunger to see if my sweating stops.

Trust me, you wouldn't be the first, and certainly not the last. But good luck to you whatever you decide to do. I hate to sound so negative but I am kind of sick of these things were people believe they've found the missing key with the most basic ideas. This is a complexed condition and I think it is kind of unfair to give people hopes in stuff that isn't the solution. Sorry. It is not my intention to be mean.

Last edited:

DaaaBulls

So we are the only ones who are effected by food and sweat because of the food? What about everyone else eating the same stuff and more? We are just unlucky, it is what it is.

The Food theory does not hold water.. because you cant explain why people with the same Diet dont have the condition. Plus as noted, there has been studies done on this already. It has already been theorized that HH is Genetic. I believe this myself, because I have a 5yr old Boy and we are starting to notice it in him already.

Last edited:

Stuckwithme

Yeah and I notice it in my son and my father and sister suffer from the same condition. We all have totally different diets.

Fairy001

I think if it is an allergy, then how can fasting make any difference if you don't know what you are allergic to?

If your wee and stomach don't seem right then that could be a different issue all together. I still think that you may have stopped sweating due to intense dehydration.

I do agree that there is alot of crap and toxins in the food we eat, however, even if you are right, you still need to eat.

I really urge you to not fast in this way, it has all kinds of negative psychological and physical effects. If you really feel this is what you must do, why not try a diet for a few days of water and organic fruits and vegatables?

Peace

MyShadow

I also don't think food has anything to do with it, sure if you eat some hot spicy food it might make you sweat but that's something different.

In the past, a couple of times, I've gone on just water for 72 hours.
During this time my hands still sweated, though not as much.
I think you do sweat less, but that's because you don't think so much about your sweating. You think more about how hungry you are. Also, your metabolism slows down, and I think you are more relaxed.

BTW, you can get upset stomach during fasting, that's normal.
And eating sushi after fasting is a very bad idea.

hels

Be very carefull with this plan, this is how I ended up with an eating disorder. You really dont want to add that to your problems!

You will sweat less if you stop eating because your body is shutting down to conserve energy i.e. your metabolism slows dramatically causing your body temperature to drop. Anorexics are always cold regardless of the temperature. However as soon as you eat again (and you cant be anorexic for ever because you will die!) your metabolism will shoot up, and if you have become underweight from not eating for a long time your metabolism will go through the roof. Many recovering anorexics report HH and night sweats while they are regained lost weight.

However, i found that i did sweat less if i ate less sugar, alcohol and caffine -proabably because they are stimulants hence causing anxiety and a temporary increase in metabolism.

Take care honey.

gg1101

Be very carefull with this plan, this is how I ended up with an eating disorder. You really dont want to add that to your problems!

However, i found that i did sweat less if i ate less sugar, alcohol and caffine -proabably because they are stimulants hence causing anxiety and a temporary increase in metabolism.

Take care honey.

but i love these things!