is this an sa cure ?

mrb

now i was moving some people today nice old lady bit deaf made us all lots of cups of tea , we got some cake as well , carrot cake i think it was :confused: um it didnt have carrots init or anything so i dont know why they call it carrot cake :confused: anyways more to the point , when we moved her freezer i noticed a little sticker on it , so i read it .... it said handle evrey stressfull situation like a dog , if you cant eat it or hump it , just piss on it and walk away :confused: now this got me thinking , should we think more like dogs ? ... dont laugh now , i think that sticker had a point , i said to the old girl , hey that sticker did you put that there , she said oh yes dear years ago , why did you like it i said hell yea , and we both laughed :D ... iv decided i want to be a dog now , sounds like a great life dont you think......

I dont think being like a dog would be a good cure for social phobia. What I mean is if we could lick ourselves like they can, I doubt we'd ever come out of the house again :D

mrb

I dont think being like a dog would be a good cure for social phobia. What I mean is if we could lick ourselves like they can, I doubt we'd ever come out of the house again :D

i didnt think of that :confused: wow it just keeps getting better and better doesnt it :D