Is There A School To Help Autistic Poeple Infiltrate Society?

Foxface

I have bad Asperger's, which lead to shyness, which lead to depression, due to lack of being around people. That cuased me to be insecure and I don't know how to act, or what to say around people. Always end up making a fool out myself.

I usually upset people, and don't know why. People hate me, especially girls, and I don't even do anything.

I need guidance, and know how to be normal, so I can be in society and not feel weird, or unwanted or like I don't belong. As far as I know, I look normal for the most part, except I'm not attractive at all, which explains why girls judge me and give off negitive looks when they looks at me. I have a weird face, and fat legs and my stomach sticks out.

I take things to heart, and always assume the worst. My communication skills are awful. I have probably the worst communication skills on this forum. So far, I haven't came across anyone, who is as bad as me. I need to learn new words, and understand the proper meaning of them. Looks like I should go back to school all of over again, starting at Grade 1...

When I was younger, I didn't have this problem, I felt normal when out in public. I got along with people great, but most of those people were a lot older than me, but still.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Have you tried looking on the internet for places like that in your area? Also, have you tried going to a therapist for that problem?

Foxface

I did both. No schools near me, and I went to a physcologist, but we weren't really getting anyway. I haven't been there since December, last year.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I did both. No schools near me, and I went to a physcologist, but we weren't really getting anyway. I haven't been there since December, last year.

Try looking for another psychologist. It sometimes takes many tries until you find the right one.

Foxface

Try looking for another psychologist. It sometimes takes many tries until you find the right one.

He's the best one I've had, the problem was that, I tried to tell him my problems but couldn't understand what I was trying to say. It happens with most people.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
He's the best one I've had, the problem was that, I tried to tell him my problems but couldn't understand what I was trying to say. It happens with most people.

Like I said, insist. I don't think he was the best one if he didn't get it. You should try again, you have nothing to lose.

dragonoth

How do you upset people? Is it the things you say?
When I was in Primary school, I used to piss off my friends a lot because I was, what they called, tactless. Basically I didn't think before saying what I thought, combined with my friends being a sensitive bunch. I usually just apologised and tried not to come out with frank, hurtful statements. You just get better at it with practice.

Foxface

Like I said, insist. I don't think he was the best one if he didn't get it. You should try again, you have nothing to lose.

OK, Thanks. I'll go back when the cankers clear up for awhile.

I got a mate with aspies, I asked and he recommends this place:

Wrong Planet - Autism Community

Maybe people there know how you can be helped?

I've been there, but couldn't get much help and did't seem to fit in. But that was a couple years, ago. Maybe things have changed. I will try it again.

How do you upset people? Is it the things you say?
When I was in Primary school, I used to piss off my friends a lot because I was, what they called, tactless. Basically I didn't think before saying what I thought, combined with my friends being a sensitive bunch. I usually just apologised and tried not to come out with frank, hurtful statements. You just get better at it with practice.

I don't know how I upset people. I guess that get the wrong picture when they look at me, or talk to me. I'm socially awkard and poor social skills. They see me as different and most people are afraid of what is different. They avoid it. How are we suppose to learn, if we avoid, and fear what is different?

It's rare that I can get along with people. Usually, they are my sister's friends, becuase she has talked about me, and they are already aware that I'm different. So, I guess they kinda expect that.

There is one girl in this world, who I can get along great, just like people do with everyone else. I have no problem talking to here, and she has no problem talking to me. She dosen't come on-line often, but I like how I don't have to fear that the next thing I say, maybe the wrong thing, or that she will judge me on it. I think of her as a best friend. She is from the UK, but it's still good to talk to someone. I wish there were more people like her.

Anyone girl from the forums, I don't have a problem talking to her. She even has me on Facebook. Haven't been blocked or unfriended yet, which is a good sign. We talked a few times, and she is easy to get along with. I like her.