Is it all Phycological? and a few other things

TurkzZ

If possible could sombody clear up a few things i have questions on,

1. is HH it a phocological problem or actaully a physical problem/ internal?

2. can it be linked to things like blood circulation as a poor circulation i belive means your hands and feet are gnerally colder, which i guess may mean torso etc hotter?

3. can stuff like Astha be linked to it?

4. Can the problem get worse after 20's, or does it reduce after time?

5. can shaving armpits help? as the product u apply can go on hair instaead of skin??

teandtoast

1) i take it you mean psychological
it is a physical problem but can be made worse psychologically

2) I dont think so ....

3) dont think so (take it u mean Asthma)

4) think it stays the same really until possibly you're really old maybe ...difference is as you get older you learn to deal with it better and get to know things that make you sweat more ...what works well and what doesnt etc ..so gets easier in that sense

5) I dont think shaving your armpits can really help ...if anything I think if you are applying one of the products like certain-dry it will make your armpits more sore and sting more

-ian-

TurkzZ said:
If possible could sombody clear up a few things i have questions on,

1. is HH it a phocological problem or actaully a physical problem/ internal?

2. can it be linked to things like blood circulation as a poor circulation i belive means your hands and feet are gnerally colder, which i guess may mean torso etc hotter?

3. can stuff like Astha be linked to it?

4. Can the problem get worse after 20's, or does it reduce after time?

5. can shaving armpits help? as the product u apply can go on hair instaead of skin??

1. Like "Teaandtoast" said... is Physical and can get worse Psychologically (getting nervous about it or anything else). At least that's how it was before I had the ETS surgery done... now I question (for me at least) whether it's MORE Physical or MORE Mental, because I notice that when I don't think about it, it subsides... like it has now... as I'm typing... But, now I'm thinking about it again =(

2. I question that sometimes myself. I had the ETS surgery done (nerves clamped, NOT cut), and it was gone for 5-6 years, but now the HH is somewhat back! But, during those 5-6 GREAT years of my hands being dry, they were ALWAYS COLD, which makes me think that bad blood circulation etc. plays a part in this.

3. I don't think asthma has anything to do with it.

4. I was told by some doctors that generally, the nerves will start to calm down as you get older, around 35 Yrs Old. I'm 5 years away, so I'm hoping to see a decline by then if not earlier. Though being that I had the ETS done before, and that the re-occurance of my HH isn't as frequent or as bad as before, I hope that it declines sooner than later. We'll see...

5. Can't help you with this question...

klamm76

I think HH is a biologic problem.

I am not a nervous person,but can sweat anywhere any time.

Offcourse in weddings,partys,jobinterjuves,,(sorry my english.) whith a lot off shaking hands ,etc the sweating triggers up 100 times.

So in those times it can be psychological problem...

But this is not normal,something is wrong in our bodyfunckions,not jus the brain!!!!!!

hyp-hi

I think the problem is a combination of physical and psychological.

As for the shaving, I think it does help in reducing heat build up as well as allowing better application of topical treatment.

TurkzZ

thanks for the answers, sorry for the poor spelling, i was tired lol,

1 last thing i was thinking about,

products like Certain-Dri etc block up the pours, does this mean the sweat is still produced but it coes out in other places?

teandtoast

it is still produced in other places but not any more than normal
like if youre using it for your armpits if you sweat say from your feet you will still do so but not any more than normal