interests? .....

grapevine

Can I just say, it came to me that Im like my dad. I like to impress people secretly by making things haha. Seems its good enough motivation for me to actually want to do something arty.

Like you know, do some art or something like that for someone. Tell me Im not the only one

I like to impress people secretly by making things haha. Seems its good enough motivation for me to actually want to do something arty.

Like you know, do some art or something like that for someone. Tell me Im not the only one
I'm kinda like that, in that I like to secretly work making things. In my case, it's instrumental music, but I'm not really doing it for anyone except myself, really. :bigsmile:

lily

i would like to go to a church school where you learn deeply about the bible and the truth about its word and then do bible studies w/ other people

i would like to go to a church school where you learn deeply about the bible and the truth about its word and then do bible studies w/ other people
There are christian denominations where they visit people in their homes, and study the bible with you. Also they have group get-togethers where they study the bible (eg jehovah's witness).