• Pink

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 53 27.0%
  • gray

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters

Starchild

For as long as I can remember, black has been my favourite color. Other kids liked pink, blue, red, green... I liked black. :D

Now that I think of it, I also liked dark purple when I was younger, but not as much as I liked black.

Rot

When I was a child, blue was my color. I still like it, it's so calming and pleasant.

But from some time to now, I love red. It's a great color: it's the first color we see, it's the color that represent both life and death, love and hate, revolution, movement, change, activity... It's so ambivalent and disquieting.

Not all the days I'm in the mood for red stuff, but I love it (in fact my nickname means "red" in german).

Nitro

Has to be red. To me it's the most powerful colour and stands out among the rest. I just love it.

I understand why blue is the common favourite though. It's the colour of the sky and we see the sky everyday from when we are young so it's no surprise people find it comforting.

Rawz

Orange. Orange is the best color in the universe. Most of my shirts are orange, and I've always mostly had orange shirts.

ThatOneShyKid

Blue. I've always loved it ever since I was a kid and for whatever reason anything blue calms me. Is that weird? lol

chepei

Purple. I liked Purple when I was young..then I shifted to Blue and Black..now I adore all shades of Purple (from delicate lilac to a deep saturated purple).