I'm so annoyed at her lack of understanding

RachB

I have Social Anxiety. Probably many other things too. Going out for me is sometimes extremely hard. I get an extremely upset stomach, sometimes I get a bit shakey and throw up. So, I try to avoid going out unless I absolutely have to. This morning my gf made me feel bad for wanting to see my family (we live with hers) rather then going out for breakfast with hers. In the end, I saw my family for a few hours in the early morning then went out with her family. It was hard for me. It's always hard but I made it through. We got home and I was hoping to just enjoy the rest of my Sunday before going back to work tomorrow but then she was like "I want to go to the shops to get something". Being the way I am, I said "No I don't want to go unless you're going to be really quick and get when you want and leave". After that, she got so damn angry. Turning her music up full blast, started ignoring me. Even after I said I'd go. Eventually after her little tantrum. She pulled my GTA V disc outta my PS3, grabbed her stuff and slammed the door and left. So now I'm pissed. Not only because I'll never get my game back but because of the way she carries on. Its not my fault I have this problem. Sure maybe I should try harder to get better but damn. We've been together for 7 years. She knows very well how I am. I'm just over it to be honest.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

It does sound like an immature response to the situation. Why wont she bring your game back if you live together?

Megaten

You guys really need to have a sit down and talk. And figure out why exactly shes been especially pissed lately. Like you said you guys have been together for years so its not like shes just now figuring out these things about you.

RachB

It does sound like an immature response to the situation. Why wont she bring your game back if you live together?

Because she hates me playing it and said she felt like breaking it into 2 pieces because she was so pissed off :kickingmyself:. Even though I'm only lucky enough to play it a few hours a week.

RachB

You guys really need to have a sit down and talk. And figure out why exactly shes been especially pissed lately. Like you said you guys have been together for years so its not like shes just now figuring out these things about you.

I will try when she gets over it. She's been home for an hr now. I'm still getting the silent treatment