im new here!

Faded

hey all, as u see im a new SP vicitim here ..
Im from the UAE (United Arab Emirates) .. :!:

Dunno wat 2 say .. i wud jus like 2 be accepted 2 join n' share this
issue with others .. but it seemz alil bit hard 4 me .. :oops:

:wink: Thank you!

Yossarian

Welcome to the site Faded.

Try not to worry about being accepted or not, you will be. I remember how hard it was posting when I first joined but it gets alot easier with practise. Try little short replies and build up maybe? Hopefully in time you feel comfortable and open up more.

Take care, hope to hear more from you.

mr_jim

Hello Faded

I too have just started posting. We are all pretty much in the same boat here, we all want acceptance and so are more than willing to give it :)

As Yossarian said posting does get alot easier, i've only made a couple of posts and am already in full swing :p

Enjoy!

Jim

rachel

Banned
hi Faded,
don't be scared to talk about your fears and get them off your chest, people here are very understanding and supportive. chances are many will share the same fear as you!

Alphie

Hello, I am new to this forum. Need intensive instruction to use this forum and I am seeking more information to deal with SP instead of knowing what it is. By the way I am in Sydney, seems like there is not institutional help in melbourne than in Sydney.

Alphie

sorry for the mistakes, what i meant to say was "there are more institutional help in melbourne than in sydney"

slaveboy

im from UAE

hi im ruban from UAE...im in burdubai..
im a musician and i suffer from SAD social anxiety disorder...nice to know there are people like us around the world...im so hapy that u are in UAE..well pls contact me ill like to help u out...
and ill like to share ideas and encourage u..
my Emails are
[email protected]
[email protected]

hope to hear from u soon...