I'm Back

Tab

Its been quite a while since I've been here. I felt like checkin in on the old group see how everyone is doin. I'm doing ok. Better than I was a year ago I suppose, not that I haven;t been on here for a year lol. Meds really help me with the anxiety and I actually feel like I am making progress with my life, socially anyway. Still awkward in some situations but I think with a little more time I can get over it. Work is good, I wouldn't say I've made friends but I can easily talk to people now. Mind you I can only make small talk and I kinda rely on them to carry the convo, but I still think I've made A LOT of progress. When I go on a break for a smoke I'll actually go to the spot where other people go to have a smoke to chat with them, not all the time but I'm not afraid to go there.

I've made so much progress in just one year with my anxiety. I can still remember last year I told myself I could never seek help for it. But here I am. Anyone thinking about seeking help should DEFINATLY do it. It may be one of the scariest things you will have done, but trust me its soo worth it. I'm still not 100%, I don't know if I will ever be, but I do know I feel so much better now. Joining this site was my first step. So take your time, don't give up, and just remember your not alone and there are people who will support you!!