I'm about to go to a nightclub soon...

BishopTutu

I'm about to go to a nightclub soon, and I have NEVER been to one in my life. What I wanna know is what should I do; should I just stick with my friends or just go do my own thing? What do you suggest? I hate to seem so neurotic about this, but this is gettin' me scared crapless. It would be mighty cool if you could share your experiences too, if you've overcome this.

alllie

my advice is stick with your friends and focus on having a great time forget what others may think- theyl be jealous as ure having such a good time if anything- no need to drink- maybe one if ure real nervous
let us know how it goes

kyle

Banned
BishopTutu said:
I'm about to go to a nightclub soon, and I have NEVER been to one in my life. What I wanna know is what should I do; should I just stick with my friends or just go do my own thing? What do you suggest? I hate to seem so neurotic about this, but this is gettin' me scared crapless. It would be mighty cool if you could share your experiences too, if you've overcome this.

Nightclubs are overrated. I once went to them because of the one night stands. Having said that, always go with your friends. Never go alone!