ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthenra

I would never ignore someone... Although I may not respond if I disagree with them... Some things are better off left unsaid.

We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

lunarla

These kind of threads just put divisions between people :( You have the right to put someone on ignore if you can't solve an issue through PM's, but I think that's where it should stay. In a PM and not in a thread.

peas and carrots

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
There was no relevance in posting that For Real, bug me some moar will ya :\

Though... There might be a chance you will not see my post anyway :T so w/e

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
O I get it now... It would've been fine if you left my thread out of this. But you just made it personal when you copy and paste that ****. Reporting the thread will do no good, as I will still be raging. Its tempting, I'm not one to just sit and take this... I'm not gonna say much this time. But this thread is far from funny... Its sickening that people can joke in this thread. >:C

lunarla

I think this has all gone far enough, don't you all think? From my understanding, Nack's threads were closed for relatively the same reasons why this one should be. Carrying on an argument in a thread, etc. Somewhat spiteful remarks on both sides, too. The last line of this post is a bit off putting, even though I assume it to obviously (I hope) be in a kidding manner. And the link was even more unnecessary because it drew attention to the discussion that was closed. That is my take on it.

philly2bits

O I get it now... It would've been fine if you left my thread out of this. But you just made it personal when you copy and paste that ****. Reporting the thread will do no good, as I will still be raging. Its tempting, I'm not one to just sit and take this... I'm not gonna say much this time. But this thread is far from funny... Its sickening that people can joke in this thread. >:C

If you have issue with someone you should take it up with them personally or with a moderator. Don't drag a disagreement with someone into the threads.

lunarla

If you have issue with someone you should take it up with them personally or with a moderator. Don't drag a disagreement with someone into the threads.

If you try to look at it objectively, this thread was basically dragging the argument else where.

Remus

Staff member
I opened this thread back up to have a look at these points:

1) rule breach carrying on a thread that was closed (by quoting it)

2) the purpose of this was to flamebait the original poster of the closed thread.

3) The original poster of the closed thread actually bit his lip and did not take the bait but should have reported the post instead of commenting (although in his favour, he was not abusive).

The mod team will now be looking into this, topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.