If you didn't...

Chrysta

If you didn't have SA or any other mental health issues, would you be outgoing? Would you be social and go to parties and bars? I know that my SP has changed my outlook on life some but, I don't think that I would be very social even if I didn't have SP. There are so many people who I look at and am completely disgusted by because they are living for the wrong reasons. I think that I would natrually just want to stick to a couple friends and leave it at that.

What about you guys?

Drew

Socially, I would probably stay low-key and have a close circle of friends. From a career standpoint, I think I'd be doing much better. I'd have the confidence to assume a higher profile position.

Erythrocyte

I think I would definitely be more outgoing if I didn't have SA.. On a good day when my SA is on a low level, I can talk to anyone about anything, and I just love it :D...
I don't know if I would be as well liked as I am today...
But seeing that I wouldn't have SA, I wouldn't care so much about being liked or not...
I'd be much happier... :) and I will be.... soon...;) *hoping* :oops:

Thelema

I think I would be much happier but I don't think I would really change. I don't think of myself as man. I don't act like a man at all. I don't feel like I can be a man for a girl and that I'll never stack up against a real man. You can be sweet and caring but if you aren't a man you can't have a woman I suppose :roll: I could be more like a man but I would still be myself.

Spfreezes

Thats true.Sometimes I can't beieve what I do.Especially when I get bored of SA ,I behave naturally.You know,you get used to place in where you are despite being late. :wink: I have made it many times.And I do everyting that I wish for. 8)And I realised something too.I've always thought that girls don't like me.But I was so stupid to think that.Because they like.Some of them has told me that Im handsome.So I'm happy to hear that.Hey dont forget.Surely There must be somebody who loves you.Trust me. :D