if u got rid of.....

LA323

do u think if u got rid of ur blushing and sweating, ur anxiety would go away, or do u think that u would still feel self-consious, but with out some symptoms of anxiety, cuz i think that my anxiety would go away like that, what do u guys think???

Crimefish

Does "physical symptoms" include heart racing and hyperventilation, or just blushing and sweating? Not that it matters that much, as I'm not allowed to take it.

Chilling__Echo

i think alot of my worry would go away. i'm ok if i feel like no one can tell how i'm feeling.

worrydoll, i've been on propranolol but i took it a couple of times and didn't notice anything, i'm sure it's different for alot of people but did you have to take it several times before you saw results? i went to my doc for valium or xanxex but instead i got that which to me seems like a dud

Anonymous

if my damn heart would stop pounding i think anxiety will diappear. Sometimes i feel i wish i could carve out my heart wirh a knife and not have to bring it with me to an interview or to work or school.....