I wish this world was a disney movie!

greggy

Hey! So i just saw how to train your dragon 2 and couldn't help thinking that the way people interact in the movies is how it should be, people in the real world are so rude suspicious, arrogant, ignorent, people on a day to day dasis are perfectly happy to display all the worst things.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

S_Spartan

Hey! So i just saw how to train your dragon 2 and couldn't help thinking that the way people interact in the movies is how it should be, people in the real world are so rude suspicious, arrogant, ignorent, people on a day to day dasis are perfectly happy to display all the worst things.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

Exactly. I was watching a show last year and realized that what made it pleasant to watch was the fact that the characters were open with each other.like unguarded. They may have gotten on each others nerves but there were those little moments where they could let go of their own egos and see others perspectives.

Of course the real world is not like this at all.

Argentum

I know what you're talking about, yeah. I wish there were more heart-warming moments and happy endings in real-life, but it's very random and dog-eat-dog for me.

greggy

Exactly. I was watching a show last year and realized that what made it pleasant to watch was the fact that the characters were open with each other.like unguarded. They may have gotten on each others nerves but there were those little moments where they could let go of their own egos and see others perspectives.

Of course the real world is not like this at all.

Yes i agree, the reason this world does'nt work like this is if you are a trully nice and genuine person you will still encounter crap people that thrive on distroying anything genuine and pleasent, making that person bitter then after many many unpleasent encounters with mean people they loose they're spirit and start doubting themself then starting to blame them self then they join social phobia world and spend many tearfull hours asking the question why

S_Spartan

Lol. Not funny, but so true!

After 43 years I don't really blame myself much anymore. It's a s***** society I live in. It simply cannot get past it's obsession with winners and losers and it's love of self worship.

It plays games with people's emotions and their health and sustenance.

It can't give in even an inch and if you give it an inch it will take a mile.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
yea its the nature of the beast..the human beast. But its nature in general really. All species its the survival of the fittest.
But I do get what you mean, although I'd rather live in the Shire with the Hobbits :)

Argentum

yea its the nature of the beast..the human beast. But its nature in general really. All species its the survival of the fittest.
But I do get what you mean, although I'd rather live in the Shire with the Hobbits :)

You'd have hairy feet!

greggy

Man imagine if we were all hobbits living in middle earth! How different our lives would be! We'd all be surrounded but orcs and evil creatures, always scared to leave our homes, oh wait! Its not different at all! Ok we'd be short

Kiwong

I'd like to be a ranger like Aragon exploring Middle earth before Sauron run amok.

Some Disney movies wouldn't be all that pleasant to be in, such as the Watcher in the Woods, or an extra in Pirates of the Carribean, dying in horrible ways.

LazyHermitCrab

Yeah that movie was really good. The thing is we don't have dragons in real life so we can't fly in the air and take a break from people and just be one with our dragon. I wish that movie was real! I feel stuck on the planet and things seem boring here. I sometimes look out in space wondering what else is out there but stuck x.x Hopefully if there's an afterlife we can somehow move to those other places and maybe it is like a Disney movie! Hmm...

dottie

Not Disney, but can I be:

Jerrica_benton_jem.jpg

Livemylife

How to Train Your Dragon is Dreamworks, not Disney.

I feel like characters in TV shows are too unrealistic. They always say the right things, do the right things, etc. They seem to have knowledge about every topic and the best comeback to any comment. But of course that happens when multiple people are controlling what one fictional person does. The character and the world they live in end up perfect.

LazyHermitCrab

How to Train Your Dragon is Dreamworks, not Disney.

I feel like characters in TV shows are too unrealistic. They always say the right things, do the right things, etc. They seem to have knowledge about every topic and the best comeback to any comment. But of course that happens when multiple people are controlling what one fictional person does. The character and the world they live in end up perfect.

the voice of reason :p