I want to move to the U.K or Ireland

sahxox

Just for a year or two. That would be amazing!! I'm in the U.S right
now. I think the U.K has a visa program for artists. But, I'm broke and
would need to have a job lined up.

I know wherever you go, there you are. I just want to mix things up a bit. London would be so exciting. I want to do something adventurous! See new things! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyone have any ideas?

P.S Europe would be cool too but I only speak English.

Nice :) I think it's important to have something exciting like this in your life. I have been to England (from Australia) and to be honest did not find it overly different. Of course it would be more of a contrast to the US. I think it'd be a great place in the sense that you can freely travel to another country on the weekends, Paris is just a couple hour train ride away ;)
Different countries really do broaden your perspective on the World. From an SP sense, I really liked talking to people over there because I actually wanted to connect.
Cliched but you really do only live once. How many people spend their lives in one spot in one job just waiting to die?
Are you a painter type of artist lol or something else?

ImNotMyIllness

Nice :) I think it's important to have something exciting like this in your life. I have been to England (from Australia) and to be honest did not find it overly different. Of course it would be more of a contrast to the US. I think it'd be a great place in the sense that you can freely travel to another country on the weekends, Paris is just a couple hour train ride away ;)
Different countries really do broaden your perspective on the World. From an SP sense, I really liked talking to people over there because I actually wanted to connect.
Cliched but you really do only live once. How many people spend their lives in one spot in one job just waiting to die?
Are you a painter type of artist lol or something else?

My craft is film. I love writing and casting. I can direct, but that sends my SA through the roof....it's very hard on my nerves. I haven't done much for years because I don't have the funds to create anything.

There is so much that I want to create. I feel like I'm drowning here. I just want to explode. I wish I could live in a commune with other SAs that are into film and we would just create. That would be great!