I want a friend

appletree

I feel horribly lonely and depressed, I've just moved out of my parents house and I feel suicical a lot of the time.
My life is an endless paradox, I love comedy shows and comedy in general and I also love the music of elliott smith.
I cannot read because i think that I have add or dyslexia and this makes me very sad sometimes because I would really like to be able to read books.
I am hoping that it is Add because then when I next see my physciatrist I will be able to ask if I can be prescribed something like adderall.
I feel scared of other people when I leave the house sometimes and I get anxious and scared easily.
I'm just looking for somebody to talk to really, I feel as though I am losing my sanity sometimes.
I feel dumb and lonely and sometimes suicidal, i'm sorry for how drab and depressing this post sounds because I am trying desperatly to be happy in life.
I hope that I can find somebody on here to talk to about these things.
I can't sleep properly and I feel as though I don't deserve to be alive most of the time. :(
I hope everybody is okay.

appletree

thankyou everybody :) I'll add you all next time I'm on here.
noca, is that a list of the meds that you are on underneath your name?
I notice that adderall is one of them, has it had a big impact on your life?
you see I feel as though I am quite an inteligent person it's just that I can't remember anything at all!
so i can't really read or..well ya know i just feel stupid generally and as though I can't really do anything.
I think maybe my brain just cannot process words properly, although my spelling is usually perfect...sigh.
hope you are all well :)