I think my SA might be getting worse.

WishingICould

Lately i've been feeling more tearful and lonely. Nothing has changed really so i don't know why i feel worse. Now, when i come on here i don't really chat to people unless they talk to me first or PM people because i feel like they'll think i'm annoying or desperate. I hate feeling like this. :sad:

ImNotMyIllness

I feel fine online. But, I also think my SA is getting worse. :(

P.S I really enjoy talking to you. :) You can PM me with your problems anytime!

Luka

I feel exactly the same way! I wish there was a miracle cure but unfortunately not :(

Nathália

you can message me anytime

I feel safe talking to coyote, he's a genuine man.

I'm looking for pen pals, I would enjoy having someone to talk to. My name is Ronda, I'm 20, live in America. I got OCD too. For sure you wouldn't annoy me.

Saga

Lately i've been feeling more tearful and lonely. Nothing has changed really so i don't know why i feel worse. Now, when i come on here i don't really chat to people unless they talk to me first or PM people because i feel like they'll think i'm annoying or desperate. I hate feeling like this. :sad:

I feel like that a lot too. >.< I think people just get sick of talking to me... or something... I can't figure it all out. ._. Well, I'm talking about online. People irl, for the most part, seem okay with me. I'm always happy to talk, if you're interested. You'd never be bothering me. c: