I think it's really important that you try to accept the things that you can't change

luiface

Think about it, is it really worth worrying about the people you have to be around every day? I mean is it really worth worrying about the things they say and the things they do? If they are physically abusing or insulting you, that's a bit different. Of course of they are hurting you, you shouldn't accept it. But saying things such as "weird" or "shy", should that really hurt you? Maybe you don't like their personalities, maybe you hate most people's personality and character. There is no reason for hating them. Most people you meet do not have immediate bad thoughts about you, and if it's common that strangers see you as weird or different then why should you be angry at each and every one of them?
I get the feeling that I don't like society very often, but I always acknowledge that these thoughts are irrational. You are not as different as you think you are! Everyone hates something about society, but they most people can learn to live with it.

nodejesque

Lui! When did you get so wise, huh?! I couldn't agree with you more. I hope everything is going well:)

S_Spartan

As I get older I accept more and more and it is very freeing.

I say that people also need to lower their expectations. like to ALMOST NOTHING!

Sure I'm still bitter and angry and I complain but I do try to be funny about it sometimes. People don't understand my humor mostly but that is ok also.

SyncSolo

Of course it's not worth the constant worry, the longer you go on avoiding things the worse life gets. But it's not as simple as just getting out there more and trying, people sometimes get their negativity validated. I certainly have and it's hard to pick yourself up and try again time after time. People can be *******s, they can say and do worse things than calling you weird and shy. Everyone has a different life situation to contend with, it's harder for some to find the strength to keep pushing on. I know I can't change some things and I have accepted some things may never change, unless I put in the work.

luiface

Of course it's not worth the constant worry, the longer you go on avoiding things the worse life gets. But it's not as simple as just getting out there more and trying, people sometimes get their negativity validated. I certainly have and it's hard to pick yourself up and try again time after time. People can be *******s, they can say and do worse things than calling you weird and shy. Everyone has a different life situation to contend with, it's harder for some to find the strength to keep pushing on. I know I can't change some things and I have accepted some things may never change, unless I put in the work.

I don't disagree with anything you said.

yrf

I wish I had not met her. I wish I had not call her. I wish I had not kiss her. I wish I had left her.

FriendlyShadow

Nobodys normal
Some people just hide being weird better
Than others
Everybodys weird

The only thing I disagree with is why people call out that you're "weird" for liking certain things you like to do, whatever it is you like. If you like to dress in a certain way, like/dislike foods that you eat, like/dislike movies/shows that you watch, most people would look down on you for not meeting to their standards. They always have to shove their opinion down your throat to make it seem like their opinion is better than yours. Why is it okay if you like/dislike certain things, but others find it fair that they can disrespect your opinion and even force you to do the things they like because you don't like it? Say for example, if I hate pizza(which I don't hate it) most people are going to say "What's wrong with you? You're so weird" I think they say it because the things that are popular in the world, that if you don't like/like something that they like/dislike, then you get looked down on.