I think i'm narcisstic.

Emma22w

I wasn't sure what category this would go in, but anyway i think i'm a narcissist. :( I can't hold a relationship because i'm an attention whore, and i lie. ONLY online though. I talk to guys who are interested in me, and sometimes flirt lightly with them and try to get food, phone minutes, etc whatever out of them. Sometimes i'll just be flat out bored and want company whenever my bf isnt around. I have no Girlfriends, and ive never had a social life, i grew up with a family full of users, mostly my mom and sister, and im very close to my mom. So think it has a lot to do with my raising. I lack empathy, compassion, taking others feelings into consideration.. i always use the "what you dont know, wont hurt" line. As does my family. :/ I just wish i was normal... i wish i could keep my boyfriend happy. He is the complete opposite of me.. everything i wish i could be to him. He treats me sooo damn good. And i do too i mean my only problem, is my online behavior, especially with Facebook.

sometimes reclusive people have no choice but to be narcissistic

what/who is there to talk about when you spend the majority of your time by YOURSELF?