i still think about it---need to get it off my chest

alwaysrunning

Two summers ago i worked a summer job where i met this guy who was about two years younger than me. Im not sure how but he noticed that my shyness was rather deep and wasted no time having fun with it. I hate that this happens but when guys show interest in me i always assume its because theyre making fun of me and this guy proved me correct-he was no diffrent. The thing is he would make really obscene sexual comments about him, us, and i. He would also ask extremely personal questions. All his compliments were degrading...once he called me a term which i later looked up and was defined as "someone with an ok body but extremly ugly face". He would come in to the storage area where i worked and would start touching my waist and refuse to let go. I knew he wasnt really attracted to me, he just was just a jerk that wanted to make fun of the shy nerd...but because he was so attractive and two years younger i never told anyone because i was afraid they wouldnt believe me....its stupid that i still think about this i mean it was two years ago!...i wish i could just forget

megalon

The guy sounds like a huge a**hole. Karma will catch up to him if it hasn't already.

Two summers ago i worked a summer job where i met this guy who was about two years younger than me. Im not sure how but he noticed that my shyness was rather deep and wasted no time having fun with it. I hate that this happens but when guys show interest in me i always assume its because theyre making fun of me and this guy proved me correct-he was no diffrent. The thing is he would make really obscene sexual comments about him, us, and i. He would also ask extremely personal questions. All his compliments were degrading...once he called me a term which i later looked up and was defined as "someone with an ok body but extremly ugly face". He would come in to the storage area where i worked and would start touching my waist and refuse to let go. I knew he wasnt really attracted to me, he just was just a jerk that wanted to make fun of the shy nerd...but because he was so attractive and two years younger i never told anyone because i was afraid they wouldnt believe me....its stupid that i still think about this i mean it was two years ago!...i wish i could just forget

That's sexual harassment. People would get sacked for that here. You should consider reporting it even though it was a couple of years ago. Chances are that he does the same with other people and will get caught out eventually :mad:

Dark_Angel

i'm sorry to hear that , its very sad and also make me soo angry , are things like this that create the thinking that all the persons are in a way , i'm not saying that im better and worst but just that everyone is different with his lacks and good points . anyways i'm very sorry and if u can't forget this that happened 2 years ago i can't forget something that happened when i was like 11-12 years old that there was a girl in my class that always made fun of me , i never got over it so i can understand u a bit on how u feel but dont let that this stupid guy let put u down , as pochas said u could report him , idk the laws or how the things works where u are but , thats one of the things i hate most about when ppl make fun of other ppl , there is no sense and its so stupid to me . they dont even know how much we can be hurted for that . btw try to go over it , we are shy but even in our shyness we have inside lots of good things and i'm sure that u will find someone that is the opposite of the stupid guy of 2 years ago , someone that can understand u even with a look and that will make u feel always confortable =) i wish u the best

alwaysrunning

yeah im going home for summer break and i guess i just a bit paranoid of bumping into the guy since its a pretty social town...
During that time he also attempted to do it to this other girl, though not to the extent as me since she stopped it at the begginning and told the manager, wish stopped it for me as well.

There was more to the innapropiateness and invasion i just didnt want to go into it, or remember all of it. @ Phocas I wish i had the guts to do it and i surely know he does it to other girls. Id feel pretty bad if i just let it go but that would mean actually "talking" about it and i dont know if i can directly do that...

yeah im going home for summer break and i guess i just a bit paranoid of bumping into the guy since its a pretty social town...
During that time he also attempted to do it to this other girl, though not to the extent as me since she stopped it at the begginning and told the manager, wish stopped it for me as well.

There was more to the innapropiateness and invasion i just didnt want to go into it, or remember all of it. @ Phocas I wish i had the guts to do it and i surely know he does it to other girls. Id feel pretty bad if i just let it go but that would mean actually "talking" about it and i dont know if i can directly do that...

Are you able to get in contact with any of the other girls he's done it too? Chances are they feel the same.

goodways

Bad people exist. They make people who might otherwise have been ok feel much worse about themselves and generally make life miserable for everyone else around them. It's gonna happen to everyone at least once, and it seems like this was your big one.

But if you let it control who you are, then he wins.

Take this as an oppourtunity to grow, to try and change some of the things you don't like about yourself. So that the next time someone like that comes along, you will be better prepared to handle it. Just a thought.

ShyChild

I'm sorry this happened you. I believe he'll get his, hopefully sooner than later. From experience I know this is easier said than done, but don't fret about bumping into him. He's PATHETIC & always will be. That will never change.

Nanita

Very immature! He sounds like the boys I went to school with when I was 10-12 years old! They would pay lots of attention to us girls, but in a rude way.
Attention is always = attraction. Trust me.

I agree this guy sounds like a total a-hole. The kind of person that feeds off of someone's vulnerability. I know how you feel, i've been bullied like that before. No one deserves to be treated like that. And by looking at your picture i can tell your a beautiful girl and don't let this guy get to you. He sounds like a sadistic type of person, and i hope he gets whats coming to him.