I spent so much energy to write this bullsh*t

oko

Hey.

Aren't you sick of being a social phobic, aren't you sick of blushing everytime people talk to you.. well im sick of it, i can't even hold my breathe for 5 second without start blushing and make myself that sick alien.
Actually im always suffering from social phobia, yeah i have extreme fears of every f*cking little thingy, if only i could tell my mom how much i love her..

I don't know what the hell i'm saying right now, but who cares? i start forgetting all those embarrassing moments in my sweet life, but unfortunately, every single thread here makes remember them all, i always fear of anger from people and in order to avoid it i always try to be nice and cute, but you know? they don't deserve sh*t! if only i could talk im gonna tell them **** you all! i don't know why people have to be such a d*cks like that. Ain't depressed, i'm just so tired of it that i almost feel that i'm the only one in the whole world hows suffering from SA.

I still remember all the embarrassing moments, its funny.. its like " Hi! :) whats your name? (...) OMG you' re shaking :confused:
I'm always here, sating here, looking to this comp or talking with myself, i have no social life, when i was 6, my only friend was my brother, he wsa a bit older than me, but now he is gone ( i don't mean dead!) so from 6 to now i'm always in my own, even my mom get tired of me.

Probably you don't know how to be your last piece of sh*t of your race, cause i'm! and as i see, people where i live don't like Berberians (i guess even in the whole world) so i'm all the time bullied by others ( and believe me, that's so bad when you can't even talk).

Ain't blaming anyone, just imagine your self walking into a room full of people, your hands are sweaty and you can't take a deep breath to save your life, you freeze, they wont say "Ah, he has SA.." probably they gonna say "What a Dumb!" ( or something like that) well thats what i'm living every single day ( at school/ home...), people just can't understand.......
I do have an msn, YAY! i'm lucky! ( i have 2 account) the problem is that no one of my contacts knows me, and i never added anyone of them, if i gonna tell you why they added me, probably im gonna get kicked or banned from here, its like business, they get what they are looking for, and then GOODBYE! the other account is pretty empty..
I'm 18 now, i have no friends.. a family? what family? i don't even remember my sister face! she's living in Italie since a very long time, my brother in Canada, wait! for a second i though that i care about them, i don't.
I used to hide my face behind my long hair, but last week i cut it and now i look more awful.

I'm sick of 2Pac poster on my room wall, im sick of this comp! im tired of playing video games and listening to music, don't try to advice me, i really don't know what i'm trying to say 'cause frankly i'm sick of talking.

( sorry for the pathetic thread/English )
EDIT: PROBABLY IM GONNA GET BANNED :/

Last edited:

mrb

im sorry to hear you feel so bad , i hope your life changes for the better soon , your only 18 just starting out in life .... and the thread wasnt pathetic your just telling us how you feel at the moment ..... as i said i hope things improve for you soon mate :)

U are very young...u can get help and get fixed.. u cant look back at all the embarrasing moments, think of them as smtgh that happened, but it wont matter when ur a whole different person.. have u ever seen a therapist? cuz if u keep living like this it wont help anything. there;s a therapy called CBT.. that helps a lot with our condition.. so how bout that therapist.. and ur not getting banned silly(i think:p) and ur english is fine :) see its a viciosu cycle.. u were socially ancious.. u had a bad experience. from then u develpoed complexes about urself(im not good enough, ppl will laugh at me, etc) and so it continues on and on from situation to situation.. so.. can u try seeing some kind of a doctor? anytime u like, feel free to pm me :)

EgoZero

Damn it! I spent so much energy to read this bullsh*t :mad:

Just joking ;) Anyways, it's good to vent sometimes and I also know how you feel. I've felt like that lots of times and still do sometimes. Like today I hate all the bull**** I'll have to go trough soon, but I just try not care much. Just let go dude. You have to learn that you can't control everything and ofcourse you can't control other people. So just try to care less about everything, do waht you can do and like at the same time, don't mind others and just go trough life. It's much easier living in such state of mind. :D

planemo

Hey don't worry about it, you're not alone when it comes to feeling shy or having feelings of inadequacy. Yeah, life is pretty tough most of the time, but there is always hope. Just hang in there. If you ever feel like you need to speak to anyone you can PM anytime. I live quite a boring, prosaic life so I welcome any conversation. :)

oko

OMFG! what a shame!

i dont believe that i was me who wrote this **** (i think i was high or something) :D im used to be funny....

anyways, thanks for the support guys :D :D