I NEED to vent..

Emma22w

I have no one to talk to, no one that really cares/listens to what i have to say. Do yall feel the same way? I feel so depressed all the time, and i feel as if my life is going to be the same monotonous way forever. I'm beautiful, young, and i have so much potential. I shouldnt have quit school. I should've dealt with my anxiety head on. But i didnt. I'm a big baby. I want to be independent, i want to be able to take care of myself and not have to depend on a man to do so for me. Also, even when im drunk, i cant win. I'm annoying, and i act a fool. But i do talk alot and im more open. But when im sober, i hardly talk at all. It sucks. Life is the same way for me each day, i just want something new, and i want to move forward in life. I dont want to waste it. Im so confused..

Nicholas

Me too, I always have this problem, I have no one to talk with that can really understand me and my problems, who can support me, who like me the way I am...
But then one day I realized this: why do I want to be understood? Why do I want someone to listen to me while I complain? Can anyone else really solve my problems? How would such a person make me a better person?
And so I realized that it's not possible to always be understood, and that complaining and venting in the end are just a waste of time. Only you can make yourself better, only you can find the strength to move on, only you can decide your own value.

Nicholas is right.. it is up to u and no one else..
even tho it would be nice for someone to listen, it does have it's bad sides, because u become dependent of other people, and seek security in them, while not solving your issues.
Believe me i know.. im trying to stop being so dependent..

Haruhiist

I should try that too. To rely on myself. It is only I who can help myself. But you know, having a little push in your shoulders can boost your morale. So in the end, you need others to help yourself.

Don't worry, you'll be alright. You said it yourself, if you really are beautiful, you've got a lot of ways out. Beautiful people tend to have it easy, because people treat them better.

I have no one to talk to, no one that really cares/listens to what i have to say. Do yall feel the same way? I feel so depressed all the time, and i feel as if my life is going to be the same monotonous way forever. I'm beautiful, young, and i have so much potential. I shouldnt have quit school. I should've dealt with my anxiety head on. But i didnt. I'm a big baby. I want to be independent, i want to be able to take care of myself and not have to depend on a man to do so for me. Also, even when im drunk, i cant win. I'm annoying, and i act a fool. But i do talk alot and im more open. But when im sober, i hardly talk at all. It sucks. Life is the same way for me each day, i just want something new, and i want to move forward in life. I dont want to waste it. Im so confused..

That basically describes me too, without the dropping out of HS and needing a man. I know you feel bad, but thing'll get better. And no I am not just saying that to make you feel better. your still young, and with enough effort can be whatever you wanna be. And I know how it feels to have nobody to listen, I hate both my parents, have no real friends, and social am not doing anything with my life while others are enjoying themselves. Things change, thou. So vent as much as u need.