I love all sa people

fife_girl

i know there r probably similar threads but i genuinly love all fellow SA sufferes cause i ''get'' them and i know what they go thro!

basically i want to tell u all that i have faith in you all and i believe u can fight this :) and that u are a great strength for me :D

so thank u for being urself and offering genuine advice :)
xxxhugs n kissesxxxx

sevenroses

I agree. SA-ers you can relate with, vent to, and they have more depth. In general, normal people are too boring, petty, and shallow.

anxiety1408

awesome display piccy you look beautiful! =) and thats a sweet thread love you 2! And all people with sa =) you all rock! :cool:

anxiety1408

me thinks i should turn str8 n marry u cause ur a total cutie :D hehe xx
n ur wee ''shy face''...cute as!

Wow, thats like the mostest shweeetest comment I have ever like gotten =)) hehe you likkle cutie! *cuddles* xxxx (Im watching step brothers :D)

anxiety1408

if u ever wanna meet me we HAVE to watch it together!! :D hehe xx

Definately! :D We will meet and we WILL watch step brothers! haha Its so amazing!! lols oh yes! Im going to start eating my foods now hehe, think about your lovely words and watch this really epic movie! hehe I hope you have a lovely night, Sweeeet dreaams. love you. Gooooodniteee fife =) xx

A little goodnight message for you:

''The star are out,the moon is up,one more hug,one more smile,kiss u once,kiss u twice,Now its time 4 bed,Close ur eyes,And sleep tight!!GOOD NIGHT!!''

fife_girl

Definately! :D We will meet and we WILL watch step brothers! haha Its so amazing!! lols oh yes! Im going to start eating my foods now hehe, think about your lovely words and watch this really epic movie! hehe I hope you have a lovely night, Sweeeet dreaams. love you. Gooooodniteee fife =) xx

A little goodnight message for you:

''The star are out,the moon is up,one more hug,one more smile,kiss u once,kiss u twice,Now its time 4 bed,Close ur eyes,And sleep tight!!GOOD NIGHT!!''

ur just too cute :) :)
xxx much love 2 u huni xx

arsenalwa

"Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry. And I will sing a lullaby." every day of the week :D

I wanted to make this exact thread before. I love each and every one on here! And cool pic fife-girl. You are very pretty :)