i hate life

Anonymous

hello
i just want to say life sucks people suck
i lost the will to live when i was 20 and im 34 now and still hate life.
i have no friends. i dont have a girlfriend. hmmm cant remember the last time. i spend all my time infront of my computer. when i do go out, its not easy. =( im always sad. i cry alot. the world just plain ole sucks.
thats my 2 cents

shep

I read your post and I'm sorry to hear that you are having a very rough time dealing with your sa. I hope that your discovery of this site and similar ones have been helpful to you as they seem to be to many of us. My problem started in my early teens and it squashed my hopes of being a pilot or a scientist or perhaps both. I had no idea what was wrong until many years later (I'm retired now) when I saw a TV program about it. I am able to function in many ways but I avoid various social situations whenever possible. I'm ok with one or two people but I'm very uncomfortable in larger groups, even groups of family members. I dread those holiday get togethers, weddings, funerals, parties, etc. So far, I have managed to avoid taking medication and prefer to keep that as a "last resort" thing. Well, I'm probably not much help but if talking to someone helps, please contact me.

escalade

I dont know you personally, but I dont like hearing you say that, it hurts to hear one say that. Everytime I feel down, I just turn to god. Please dont give up now!

Good luck to you in the future, you still got your whole life ahead of you!!!

Take care.

neddy

Hello, Yes I know life sucks. I used to think like that all the time. I also don't have any friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend but you wont meet anyone if you spend all your time at home on the computer. I have lived in isolation for many years and feel like I am just existing from day to day and not living life to the fullest. Maybe you can find some interests that will help you meet people. Maybe you should go and see your Dr about your depression and what other problems you have got. They can help you but in the long run you are the only one who can help yourself. People can give you advice and point you in the right direction but it is up to you to make the changes necessary to overcome your problems. Just live one day at a time and take little small steps. You can't expect to find friends if you are unable to be a friend to yourself.

Anonymous

Life is a peice of shit

In the begining i was a happy little boy but over the years i have relised that people just want to use you. the world seems happy and that you can have a happy life but its all to do with choice and i choose to hate life cos life hates me. i tried to make it better, i tried to get new friends (they fucked me over) i got a lovely girl friend (she went with ALL my best friends) who could i turn to? i felt that the only person i could trust was myself. however now i feel i cant trust myself and feel like killing myself everyday and when i think this i feel good. so in my mind there only seems to be one answer.
The beginging of the end is near.

avid_merrion

i feel the same is it worth it i don't think so life is so shit, i have nothing no mates, no girlfriend and no life. and its not because i have not tried i have and i have ended up with nothing :x :( :cry:

wistful_dementia

life does suck- no doubt. I go through periods where I contimplate suicide as a means of escape. And, at times I am incredibly brutal on myself for not being good enough. But when it comes down to it... I can't expect people to make me feel better. I can't lay around and wallow all the while wishing and wanting someone to love me or even to be my friend. Those things would make it all more worth while, but I only have myself and that's all I ever had. So, I have a choice- do I make myself feel better or do I do what I feel is in my nature and lie around beating myself up?

wistful_dementia

PS- believe it or not- I can relate and I'm not trying to be patronizing- but we do- at least to a degree have a choice in how we feel. Now if it were as only as easy as that may seem. Oh well, live or die... while I am living I am not going to allow myself to keep sinking deeper and deeper.

Anonymous

Ya man, I know how you feel, all of you. I am very very unsoical i.e cant get any friends, no girlfriend, nothing. But life is great. I mean ya not too long ago I was angry at life and hating it, but when I looked at myself, I realized that Im alive. Im healthy too! I can walk. Thats more than some people have. So my solution would be to just be grateful of what you have and just live your life, lonely or otherwise. And never, never, never give up Despair. And Im 18, so its really hard on me. Hope this helps

-Person going throught the same hell you are

countrybumpkin

The guest who said he is going through the same hell as we are has the right idea , you gotta focus on the positives , no matter how small they are. I haven't had a girlfriend in nine years , but I still feel like there's some hope . Thinking about ending it is always a bad idea . There's always something worth hangin' on for.

cody2468

My life is empty, I have got no friends, live in isolation and don't have a purpose in life. I feel like I have failed but everyday I get up out of bed and think that today is a new day, it can only get better. It can't get any worse than what it was like yesterday.
The only was to overcome this problem is to slowly work on changing your habits and to start thinking more positive about yourself. Just take one day at a time and you will get there eventually