I finally got a date!

MadCat

Good job! Congrats on the date, I hope it goes well! Even if it does turn out a bad experience, just remember, it's always a learning experience.

Remus

Staff member
well done mate!

beats a spade and a cemetry hands down! ;)

*not that I would now or anything

Remus

Staff member
I know a necrophiliac joke, it's gotta be the sickest joke I've ever heard.... I've never told it :eek:

Rise Against

Well im leaving to pick her up right now... we are having dinner together and im kind of nervous, but not too nervous lol

JA2007

Well im leaving to pick her up right now... we are having dinner together and im kind of nervous, but not too nervous lol

Dinners are good on a first date, but so awkward. For some reason eating in front of someone I hardly know freaks me out a little.

Rise Against

Ok im back, lol... overall i think it went alright, although there are a few things that i wish i would have done differently. I asked her if she wanted to see a movie next weekend and she said ok... so i must have not been that boring lol.

Perfidion

Well done! You win a prize!

*hands Rise_Against a small hamster named Tim*

Your lucky hamster will ensure your success on the battlefield of the heart. Take him everywhere and be sure to feed him regularly. And don't let strange women touch him. That always makes him projectile vomit and soil himself. Good luck young man, you'll need it.

gsmax5

]I asked her if she wanted to see a movie next weekend and she said ok... so i must have not been that boring lol.

Good for you! Unfortunately, I would have never asked even if it went perfectly. I would have felt like I'm being intrusive or something.

I'm really paranoid about whether or not I am intruding.

MadCat

Good for you! Unfortunately, I would have never asked even if it went perfectly. I would have felt like I'm being intrusive or something.

I know how ya feel. Same here

Rise Against

Yeah i usually am... but she was hinting (quite obviously, lol) that she wanted to get together sometime.

Now that i have had some time to reflect on the night, i feel that it went really well and i actually surprised myself. At the end of the date i was even able to look her in the eyes and tell her that i had a great time, and that i would be willing to go on another date next week if she wanted to... she said yes! Its a whole lot easier to talk to someone when you know that they are interested in you, lol...

Thanks everyone, for all the support.

Rise Against

Alright i need some advice...

Yesterday i was talking to her on myspace (before i asked her to dinner) and she started a conversation about prom... She made a comment about skipping school to get a prom dress, then a few minnutes later she asked me if i was going to prom, and i said i dont know. So i asked her if she was going and she said yes, but she is trying to avoid the guy because he is too much drama... then she asked me if i was planning on asking anyone in particular, and i said "not really."

Basically my problem is that i want to ask her to prom, and im pretty sure she wants me to ask her, but i dont want to start anything with the other guy... hmm... what should i do?

Thelema

Alright i need some advice...

Yesterday i was talking to her on myspace (before i asked her to dinner) and she started a conversation about prom... She made a comment about skipping school to get a prom dress, then a few minnutes later she asked me if i was going to prom, and i said i dont know. So i asked her if she was going and she said yes, but she is trying to avoid the guy because he is too much drama... then she asked me if i was planning on asking anyone in particular, and i said "not really."

Basically my problem is that i want to ask her to prom, and im pretty sure she wants me to ask her, but i dont want to start anything with the other guy... hmm... what should i do?

She's hinting that she wants to go with you.

Forget the other guy!!! Worrying about some dude isn't going to do you any good.