I feel stuck and my life is going no where.

PrincessKitty

I know when reading this it probably won't make any sense but its how I'm feeling at the moment.
I'm turning 22 in a few days and I just feel stuck.

I've already had an extra year of high school, I've changed high school twice. Also been at college for four years and also changed colleges three times!

Now I have to repeat my university course!::(: Because I had problems at home and I had no support plan because I'm autistic.

What I'm saying is, I feel like my life just keeps going around in circles and I feel stuck.

I want to accomplish something, or at least feel appreciated and by doing something.
But another year at university will be hard. I don't think my teachers cared, but it wasn't my fault that my mum went to hospital and had a mental break down. So I have to look after the house, bills and so on while going to university and trying to get high grades.
Also, I worked so much that I strained my voice and I couldn't even leave the house because I was well still ill.

I just feel stuck, repeating another year, after year after year. Thats how I feel anyway.

Sorry for ranting, but I feel stuck ::(:

TreeBones

I desperately wish I had advice to give but I'm sort of in a similar situation as well and don't want to be hypocritical.
I'm sure things will get better...eventually.
Hang in there!

Fighter86

I am sorry to hear, I unfortunately was in the same bad circumstance of studying at various courses but graduating from none. I don't have much advice, except to say your not alone in this. I hope it makes you feel abit better knowing your not alone.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It doesn't sound to me like you're stuck. It might be slow, but you are definitely going forward. You finished high school, college, and now you're at university, while taking care of your mother. It sounds like a big challenge to me, especially with autism, but it seems you are trying to do your best to deal with the situation. 22 is a very decent age to be at university. You just have to avoid giving up: That's the way to go to be stuck.

PrincessKitty

It's just so hard. I have to re-start my exams and everything. I didn't waste a year, its just that things happened at home and it was hard to deal with on my own.

I did have family around me to support me, but most of time it was me dealing with everything on my own.

I feel like I'm stuck, I try my best but that is not enough.

I just wished I didn't have autism and then I could be normal for once