I Feel So Much Better Now

kasra

Guys I Got Noticed About something Which Got Lowered The Intensity And Stability Of My Flushing/blushing .
I Don't Like To Look Like A Dork But The Story started From A Night Which I Was Laying Down On My Bed And I Was Mad As Hell Because I Was Facing Many ****ing Problems , I Mean Many Like no One Knows .
I Got Noticed That I Was Holding My Bottom Tightly ( Like The Time You're Having Urgent Pee/Poo And You Need To Get To The Toilet But You Need To Hold Yourself Tight To Not Do It In Your Pant ) , But Suddenly I Decided To Let The Pressure Off Of That Site Like I Don't Give A **** about The Whole World No More ( Anus As Well As In My Phallus ) And I Let It Go .
( I Really Never Noticed Before That I Was Holding Myself Tightly )
One Day After It I Stepped To The Class And I Was Expecting The Feeling Hot Started , But I Really Didn't Notice Any Sign Of Hotness And When I Got Focused By The Lecture And The Rest Of The Class Being Suspected For Chewing A Gum During The Lecture ( I Know You Have No Idea About It But Some People Specially Teachers In The Classes Are Sensitive Here about Such Attitudes And They Call It A Disrespectful Behavior ... I'm Living In IRAN ) It's Not Embarrassing For Me To Get Focused For That But As He Was Going To Put a Blame On Me And For People Like Us To Get Focused ... ( Do The Math Yourselves ) , I Could Handle It Easily . ( I Was The Same Guy Which Couldn't Speak My Name )
And In The Next Few Days , I Was Hanging Out With My Friends In A Cold Weather And Everytime After Being In A Cold Weather And Going Home After It Or At Any Places With Higher Temperature Than The Place I Used To Be In , It Will Be A Total Disaster For Me , A Stable Flush For Least 15 Minutes With It's Intensity Which Rises As The Time Goes By , That Day I Was Expecting The Same Thing As Always But This Time It Just Made Me Feel Like I'm Gonna Flush But It Never Happened ! Wow I Was Like What's Going On ?!
Now I Can Exercise And Go Lay Down In The Bathroom And Having A Long Hot Bath Without Being Afraid Of The Consequences . ( They Got Me Intensive And Stable flushes/Blushes But Now They Are Lowered Tremendously )
I Still Have Problems With Social Situations But Even If I Flush ( Which It's Not Severe And Intensive No More ) It's Not As Big Deal As It Used To Be .
I Know It Sounds Weird , We All Tried Many Drugs and Methods which Sounded Logical But They Really didn't Get Us To A Working Out Method .
I Was Even Suspicious To Be Histadelic And Tried The Medications For about 3 Month And Nothing Changed But Some Side Effects .
I Know We All Are Searching For some Immediate Relieves And Sick Of Stupid Ideas But It Really Helped Me A Lot .
I Guess We Are Having Extra Pressure/Pain On Some Parts Of Our Bodies , The Problem Should Be Inside Of Us , In Our Physical Bodies And What We Need To Do Is Don't Look Too Far And Monitor Our Bodies And Hope To Find The Problem.
Cheers .

Last edited:

kasra

no comments yet ?
i'm still on my words , i'm feeling much better , please consider this as a clue at least , it might take you somewhere , i'm never like before .
cheers .

Reaching-Zen

Thank you for your thread Kasra. A blushing forum is a quiet forum, not like mainstream forums with hundreds of replies. We are a shy quiet bunch. Sadly too quiet for our own good. The more we talk to each other the more we might understand our problems.

Out of curiosity Kasra, are you Iranian or just living there? Reason being, most blushers seem to be Anglo-Celtic. We have whiter skin than those from the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America. The whiteness shows the redness more and I believe thats why its more an Anglo-Celtic problem than for those with a more tanned apprearance.

kasra

oh hi :)
i am glad that some one noticed and posted something atlast .
you may don't believe me , but the all days i was suffering from facial blushing ( now i'm so cured :) ) i was trying to find a way and bring it on to all those suffering from it , i really didn't want to work it out only for myself but i strangely got cured and it looks weird if i talk about it .
every once in a while i check this place and i see people are not even interested to ask some questions ! they are not even curious about the cure any more , and i'm wondering if they're disappointed or got used to it or got cured and they don't care about the others anymore !
i can't even remember the days i was suffering from facial blushing , that was a pain in ass and it was blocking me from going , now my struggle is raising my self confidence which i'm progressing and getting better day after day .
i always knew that f.b. is so physical and the fact is the heat maintains in our bodies and we got to find a way to let it go .
please do not ignore this message , atleast take sometime and think about it , " WE CAN WORK THIS OUT " and i swear my problem is gone already .
Reaching-Zen sorry i was so disappointed at this thread and didn't check it for a while beside i'm so cured and i'm busy with my life now and really couldn't find much time to come and check the thread for a long while , i'm so white and some of iranian people likewise and don't know about the picture in your head ;-) .
thanks for leaving a comment , we can be in touch if you demand :) , you can find me in face book if you search for " kasra fakhraie " .
see ya :) .

CKnight

Huh. I don't get it about the blushing thing..how can it be embarrassing? How is it a big deal that your face turning red? I thought that was suppose to be cute or something. Maybe because I have dark skin that I can't understand. *shrugs*

jakx

Hi it is a big thing to the blusher as your face looking like its getting ready to explode effects your confidence and we become socially phobic.