I did it!!!

black-wings

yesterday i told you guys about the girl in my apartment. So i went over today and asked her if I could take her out and she said sure! I got her number! thanks guys for your support and advice! Feels great to get over my anxiety and do that!

TooShyShy

That is fantastic..good for you! You did it:D
You must feel so good right now!!!!!!!

I can only imagine..do you feel like you are walking on a cloud today?

black-wings

That is fantastic..good for you! You did it:D
You must feel so good right now!!!!!!!

I can only imagine..do you feel like you are walking on a cloud today?

Sorta kinda. Ive had 3 girlfriends in the past but approaching people, especially women, has always been a challenge. Now I feel like I can approach anyone with ease.

Kato

Your the man! Proves how brave you can be when you motivate yourself.
I could learn something here.

TooShyShy

Wouldn't it be wonderful if every guy (or girl) on here could just go up to one person that they really like and ask them out?

How amazingly happy the world would be:)

Last edited:

Why

gooooood job, transfer some of those skills to me :D

u mind posting a brief convo of how it went down? Im always confused on how ppl go from casual talk to more "involved" talk aka asking out and numbers and that stuff.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if every guy (or girl) on here could just go up to one person that they really like and ask them out?

How amazingly happy the world would be:)

Only to see that ring on the left hand. Of course.

Anyway, staying positive, black-wings. Hope all goes well. Bona fortuna, and enjoy.

black-wings

gooooood job, transfer some of those skills to me :D

u mind posting a brief convo of how it went down? Im always confused on how ppl go from casual talk to more "involved" talk aka asking out and numbers and that stuff.

Well go to friendship and love section on you'll see on "girl at my apartment" thread. Thats how it started. But basically today I knew I had to make a move and fast before she lost interest. So i knocked on her door at like 1 p.m. and no one was there. So I went back at 3:30 and look who opens the door, her! So i was like:

"hey can i talk to real quick"
her: "sure"
"If you're not busy this week, I'd love to take you out to go bowling or to a movie or something"
"Sure, Ill let you know when Im free. Maybe this weekend or I dunno cuz I might go home this weekend. But Ill let you know"
"Cool can i have your number?"
"sure its ********"

so i texted her my number and now i play the waiting game lol

thats how it went down basically lol